|| 𝔽𝕠𝕠𝕝 ||

Alex's POV

Scarlett's family was still in the living with Scarlett when Dylan, Lizzie, and I walked in. "Dylan I'll deal with you later. Right now put on smile so I don't look like a fool in front of my girlfriend's family." I whisper in my brother's ear. He listens and trust me when I say it didn't last very long, the minute Dylan saw Christian and that's when He lost it. "DYLAN UPSTAIRS NOW!" I yell at the boy I'm holding back. "Chris I'm sorry my brother punched you. He's been doing that a lot lately." I said then follow my brother upstairs.

The minute we get to guest room I shut and lock the door and yell, "HOW COULD YOU BE SO RECKLESS!? NOT ONLY DID YOU EMBARRASS ME IN FRONT OF SCARLETT'S PARENTS BUT YOU PUT ROSE AT RISK DYLAN! SHES A CHILD! NOT ONLY DID YOU NOT PUT ROSE AND SCARLETT'S BROTHER IN RISK BUT MY PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND!"

"YOU THINK I WAS GOING TO LET CHRISTIAN GET AWAY WITH WHAT HE DID 4 YEARS AGO!? OUT OF ALL PEOPLE YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND! MELISSA WAS YOUR WIFE!" Dylan yelled back.

I laugh dryly at his response and yell, "NO, I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING PERFECTLY FINE AND I GOT OVER IT! I HAVE SCARLETT AND SHE MAKES ME HAPPY FOR ALL I KNOW MELISSA CAN ROT IN FUCKIN HELL. Get out of my house Dylan."

"Ale-"

"I SAID GET OUT DYLAN!" I snap at him. Him and Lizzie leave and I go downstairs to see Christian with a bloody nose. "Go get that cleaned up fool. You're getting blood on my carpet." I pop a joke to lighten up the mood. I look over to Scarlett and see she's comforting a crying Rose. Shit. She must've heard me and Dylan yelling. The minute Rose sees me she lets Scarlett go and runs over to me.

"Are you okay Alex?" She asked in the freaking cutest way possible.

"I'm okay princess. I'm okay." I hug and she hides her face in my neck.

"I love you." I swear this kid has me wrapped around her finger. 3 words is all it takes for this kid to make me feel like this.

"I love you too Rosie Posey." I hug her tighter then tickle her. While tickling her I notice Scarlett looking at us with a smile. "What? Is there something on my face?" I said then made a funny face making Scarlett laugh. I pick Rose back up and throw her over my shoulder making her squeal in surprise while I walk over to her mom. I look at the time and it's lunchtime and non of us have ate so I decide to make lunch. "Alright. It's lunchtime and I'm starving. Lunch will be ready in an hour." I go to the kitchen and take out my favorite alcohol take out chicken to eat fried chicken!

I get my rice pot to make this rice I learned on an Island I was on with Kat Graham when she filmed operation Christmas drop which is a movie that comes out in 2 years and I am excited for it. But the rice I am making is called red rice. I put 4 scoops of rice in my pot and wash the rice. After washing the rice I put the pot on the stove and put the heat on HI then pour the red powder I got at a restaurant in Las Vegas into the pot and I stir the rice. When I'm done stirring the rice I go to the pantry and get a apron.

I cut the chicken then get a frying pan and put oil in it. I get flour and black pepper then mix it together.

1 hour later

Lunch is finally done so I go to the living and see everyone watching TV. "Lunch is ready." I plop next Scarlett and she squeezes my cheeks then kiss my lips and I look at her weirdly. " What was that for?" I ask.

"I love you." Scarlett said.

"I love you too babygirl." I respond.

"Alright guys let's go eat. Chris you get the drinks." Melanie says as she gets up. I follow her to get the drinks. "Alex! What are you doing?" I get scolded for getting drinks.