|| 𝟛 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 ||

Alex's POV
April 16, 2018

It's now been 3 weeks since we left New York for this premier and we're both pretty stressed about it. I signed my contract with Marvel and now the got me reshooting the post credit scene for Avengers: Endgame here in LA and I've been coming home late, Rose is starting to blame herself for my actions. Yesterday we confirmed Scarlett is pregnant so I've been trying to come home from OBC early. The premier is in a week and Scarlett and I are not ready at all.

She has interviews and I have work with OBC while Rose stays with my mom and dad while we're busy. If Scarlett isn't available to pick her up from my parents I pick her up and she stays in my office until I go home which is 6:00 with her. Right now I'm heading home from work really early. I don't mind it though I go into work at the butt crack off dawn. When I get home I put my keys down on the dining table and hear little footsteps running towards me.

"ALEX!" Rose yells as she jumps into my arms.

"Hi Rosie. How have you been?" I ask.

"Sad." We both frown but for different reasons.

"Why have you been sad bub?" I ask pushing a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Because you always come home late and I feel like it's my fault." Damn. For a four year old she's pretty smart. Well technically she's 3 but who cares her birthday is this year and I always thought she was 4 until last week.

"It's not your fault bubba! It's my fault ok?" I tell her quickly reassuring her that it isn't her fault. "I only work late so I can get as many days off as possible so i can be there for you and mommy. Where is mommy?" I ask.

"She's in you guy is room sleeping." She says.

"How about we join her huh?" I ask throwing Rose up in the air and catching her. I change Rose into her PJ's and head to mine and Scar's room to only see Scarlett laying down hugging the sheets next to her with a pillow between her legs. "Alright Rosie, go lay down with mommy while I get changed and join you for a goodnight sleep." I suggest.

"But it's only seven." She says.

"Okay then. How about you watch on the tv in our room while me and mommy sleep?" I ask and she agrees. I'm sooo not going to work again. I can still own the building and stuff like that but the only fashion line my company has ever signed a contract with is The Row. I put on Rose's movie then lay down and go to sleep cuddling into Scarlett with Rose on the outside.

~Next Day~

Today I decided I am not going to work but stay home and help with anything but work. I wake up with a bunch of kisses on my face. "Baby wake up. You're meeting my parents for the first time today. They're downstairs along with my siblings." After she says that I shoot up. It's the 17th we planned this and I totally forgot.

"Oh shit" I run to the to the bathroom leaving a giggling Scarlett in our bedroom. I brush my teeth and fix my hair then go to the closet and put on something casual on. I go downstairs and see 2 elders and 4 people in my living room. I forgot how small this house was. I go over to Scarlett and kiss her cheek.

"Alex, these are my parents Melanie Sloan and my father Karsten Johansson." She points to the 2 adults trying to stay away from each other while walking over to us. "Mom, Dad, this is my girlfriend Alex O'Brien."

"Nice to meet you Ms.Sloan and Mr.Johansson" I greet sticking my right hand out and Mr.Johansson takes it and grips it firmly. "Firm grip you have there sir." I say as he lets go of my hand.

"Karsten will be just fine Alex" Karsten answers bitterly trying to scare me but it doesn't work. I deal with people 10x worse then him everyday. I stick my hand out to Ms.Sloan and she pulls me into a hug.