|| It's Better Than ever||

Alex's POV

When we get back to the hotel Scarlett and I walk Ari to her room then go to ours. When we get to our room she sees flower petals on the floor. She walks around surprised and she leads me to the room where she sees a will you marry me sign above the bed. She turns around and faces me to see me on one knee with a ring that has a red diamond.

The ring:

~~~~~~~~

Alex: Scarlett, ever since I met you at Starbucks I thought I wouldn't have a chance with you because you were with he who shall not be named. I have loved you from the moment I met you. I loved you then, I love you now, and I'll love you in the future. I've waited 2 whole years for this day to come and it finally came. So... Scarlett Ingrid Johansson will you make me the happiest person in the world and marry me?

Scarlett puts both of her hands over her mouth gasping in surprise. A few tears run down her face and I have a few tears running down mine. It takes her a minute before nodding in response.

Scarlett: YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES! 

I pick her up and hug her tightly before giving her a loving kiss. I pull away and lean our head together.

Alex: I love you fiancee...

Scarlett: I love you too fiancee.

We kiss again but it's not a normal kiss. It was full of passion, love, lust, and desire. We fall on the bed and Scarlett ends up on top of me. I look at her when she pulls away locking our eyes in the process. I take off her shirt and say...

Alex: I give you full control.

Scarlett looks at me surprised before smirking and kisses me hungrily. She takes off my shirt and sports bra while she massages one of my breast while sucking on the other. She sits up and unclips her red laced bra before taking off both of our pants. My very obvious bulge pressing against Scarlett's clothed wet clit catching us both by surprised. She starts kissing down my v-line before taking off my boxers. My 10 inch dick springs out hitting my lower stomach before Scarlett starts stroking it.

She takes my bulge in her mouth fitting whatever she can while stroking the rest. I throw my head back in pleasure trying to suppress my moans from slipping out my mouth unintentionally. Lets just say Scarlett didn't like that. She come up to my face and grips my jaw firmly and says...

Scarlett: I wanna hear you scream my name when I make you cum over and over again.

I honestly don't know if it's possible but I swear this just turned me on even more than I already am. She goes back to sucking my dick while looking up at me with innocent eyes. I moan and groan softly before cumming into her mouth.

Alex: Fuck... 

Scarlett pulls my bulge out of her mouth and starts stroking it hard and violently fast. I moan and moan until I feel a knot in my stomach as my dick begins to twitch. I cum on Scarlett's chest and she let's me. She takes off her lace thong throwing it behind her as she lowers herself on my dick slowly adjusting to the size. She starts off slowly before going faster and faster. 

Alex: Fuck... You're so tight mommy.

I moan and grunt as she bounces on me given the fact she's so fucking tight for my dick. Thankfully she's on the pill so I know she won't be pregnant when I cum in her. Once again the knot in my stomach returns and my bulge starts to twitch in Scarlett's tight ass pussy. I shoot my seed in her as I moan her name loudly while she moans mine as her climax hits. She keeps going until she can't take it anymore and lays down next to me exhausted.

Alex: Not... Gonna... lie... That was fucking amazing.

Scarlett: Agreed. 

Scarlett and I lay in bed since none of us can feel our legs at the moment. We talk for a while before we both drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; For all you horny asses. Lmk what you think. See you in chapeter 22