||𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕄𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥||

Alex's POV
~During the drive~

"Scarlett?" I call the blonde and she hums in response. "Are you Ok?" I ask my friend with concern laced in my voice.

"Can I ask you something?" Is all she says.

"Go for it."

"Do you know what it's like to be cheated on?" She ask.

"In fact I do. 2009. I dated Nina Dobrev and I caught her and her co-star Ian making out in my bed. At first there was articles about Ian and Nina being seen in public together but thought nothing of it because I was finishing my movie in the UK. When I got to the house Nina and I shared the day of my return from the film her and Ian were half naked making out in my bed."  I explain pulling into McDonald's drive through since neither of us finished our dinner. "Do you want anything?"

"Yeah I'll just get a Mc Chicken sandwich."

I roll down my window and the drive through thingy starts speaking.

"Hi welcome to McDonalds, How may I help you?" The lady speaks.

"Can I get a Happy meal, a Mc chicken, a Big Mac with extra Mac sauce, a fruit punch for the happy meal and 2 larger caramel frappes, please?"

"Okay. Just to confirm your order. You got a happy meal with a fruit punch, a Mc chicken, A Big Mac with extra Mac sauce, and 2 large frappes, is that correct?"

"Yes it is thank you."

"Your total will be $28.87."

I drive up to the window and pay for the food I got. I hand Scarlett her Mc Chicken and Frappe and she glares at me for buying her a frappe.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I ask Sarcastically.

"No. It's just you bought things I didn't ask for and Who's the happy meal for?" I smirk knowing she will kill me but thank me later.

"Rose. I mean I am dropping you home since C- He who shall not be named brought you to my house with his car. Plus we are going to your house to get Rose from your mom then we are going to Colin's to get your stuff there and lastly you and Rose are going to be staying at my house since my family is leaving tomorrow morning. You and Rose will be staying in my room with me. You and Rose will take the bed while I take the couch. Sounds good?" I explain demandingly making sure she knows she doesn't get a say in this. She nods and gives me directions to her apartment.

~~
When we get to her apartment she packs a bag for her and for Rose. When she goes into Rose's room she sees Rose and Scarlett's mom watching TV.

"Hey mom . You can go home now. Rose and I are going to be at my friends house." Scarlett says getting Rose's Pj's and toothbrush. Scarlett's mom leaves and I pick up Rose.

"How's my favorite 4 year old?" I ask.

"I'm good Alex. Are me and Mommy staying at your house?" I nod while heading out with Scarlett and Rose to me car.

"Does she have a car seat?" I ask the blonde as she gets in the back seat.

"It's in Colin's car." I put Rose on the booster seat I got in my trunk then sit in the Drivers seat.  I put the car on on drive and head to Colin's house with Scarlett's help of course.

~~

When we get to Colin's house Scarlett takes Rose out while I get out of the car. We notice Colin's car is there so Scarlett takes out the spare key she had in her purse and unlocks the car.

"Alex can you get Rose's car seat in the back of Colin's car while I get my stuff?" Scarlett mumbles but I still hear her.

"Yeah. Once her seat is in I'll come inside so you and he who shall not be named fight in front of Rose."

"Okay."

After I put Rose's car seat in the back of my car I head in Colin's house to see Scarlett's stuff next to the door and Colin trying to convince Scarlett not to leave.

"I'm going Colin. End of discussion." Scarlett says choking back tears.

"Baby, please. She didn't mean anything to me!" Colin says trying to touch Scarlett's cheek. I look around the house and see Rose sitting on the stairs waiting for Scarlett.

"YOU BROKE ME COLIN! I LET MY WALLS DOWN FOR YOU AND YOU GO FUCKING IT UP BY MAKING OUT WITH A WOMAN THAT WASN'T ME!" Scarlett finally snaps scaring Rose accidentally. Rose runs to me and hides behind my leg. I pick her up and exit the house taking the 4 year old away from the Adult Drama.

~~
(Back in your room with Scarlett and Rose)

After Rose fell asleep, Scarlett and I went to the bar room and I make her shots of tequila and make me shots of Vodka.

"You know... You can always talk to me if you want." I tell Scarlett.

"I know. I just... *sighs* Change the subject. How long were you and Nina together before she you know." Scarlett says trying not to make me uncomfortable.

"Before she cheated?" Scarlett nods her head softly. "We were together since February 20, 2000. After I dated her I dated Arianna Grande. Arianna and I mutually ended our relationship because we both didn't feel the same way. 2011 I met Melissa Benoist. In 2013 We got married but we broke and never got divorced and I'm still waiting on those papers."

"Why don't you just file it?" I look at Scarlett before taking another shot.

"I don't know. I thought since she's getting married she would file for a divorce and she knows she can't get married if she's still married to me."

"What if she doesn't want to file it because she's having second thoughts about her wedding that's going to happen?" Scarlett ask.

"I don't know but I already to her Melissa yesterday that if she doesn't send me the divorce papers then I'm going to file it myself."

"You should. Let go of that constant reminder of you being married to her. If you don't then it might fuck up your future relationships." I nod agreeing with Scarlett. I mean she does have a point. What if I get engaged again in the future but I can't marry that person because Melissa doesn't want to sign the papers?

"You're right. I'll call my lawyer tomorrow but I'm going to bed. It's like 2:00 in the morning." I say while putting the shot glasses in the bar sink.

"You know you can sleep on your bed with me and Rose right? I mean you have a king sized bed. I'm pretty sure we can fit."

"Fine but I get the left side of the bed." Me and Scarlett walk into my room and she goes to her side and I go to my side and Rose in the middle of us.