|| 𝕊𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕤 ||

Alex's POV
~~~~~~~~

Today is the premier for Avengers: Infinity War. I was excited considering I haven't walked on a carpet since the 2014 met gala. Right now Scarlett and I are getting ready in her dressing room or whatever it's called because she has a couple interviews before we head over to the premier. I'm just in my boxers and sports bra when Scarlett brings up the fall out between Dylan and I.

"Scarlett I'm not talking to him. He literally hit Christian in front of Rose." I tell with a bit of attitude laced in my voice.

"Alex he's your brother and I may have invited him to the premier." She tells me and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not talking to him. I'm not ready. He endangered Rose in our house." I tell and she rolls her eyes followed by a sigh.

"No he didn't. You're just being the overprotective step-mom. You can't always protect Rose or this baby in my stomach. They'll eventually meet boys or girls and fall in love with them. Now put on your shirt so I can fix your tie." She said while her hairstylist finishes her hair.

I put on my shirt and she walks over to me and buttons my shirt. "You look beautiful baby." I tell her and she blushes. "Are you blushing?" I tease her.

Scarlett's outfit:

Alex's Outfit:

~~~

After the interviews we head to the purple carpet and Take a few pictures and Scarlett answers a few questions but this one question catches my attention.

"So Is Alex going to be joining the MCU?" The interviewer asks.

"We can't-" I get interrupted by someone calling Scarlett's name. I look at my left and see Evans and Vin headed our way.

"Alex... It's been a long time since we last saw each other." Vin Diesel said tearing up to see me after 17 years of not seeing each other.

"It's good to you too brother." I played Nikki Toretto in the first fast and furious the 15 year old sister of Mia and Dom Toretto.  We hug each other then do our hand shake we made 16 years ago when we first started filming. "I'm surprised your old ass remembers that handshake." I joke.