|| 𝕀 𝔸𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣 ||

Alex's POV

I'm holding Liam while talking to MK as Rose's party goes on but then I feel something strike my back. I fall to the ground, making sure Liam isn't hurt. When I see he's fine I turn around to see an angry O'Brien.

"You don't get to hit me! I am your father!" Patrick yells as I nod at MK to take Liam and Rose out of the house and to the house Scarlett and I bought together.

"This old man is dead" I think to myself before turning on my back then doing the Chinese get up.
I round kick him in the face and he falls to the ground, groaning in pain.

"Weak!" I said as I kick him again. "You talk about how you want what's best for us but in the end you just want what makes you look good. Am I right?" I ask and wait for an answer but he doesn't speak. "You just want to make yourself look good because you have 2 famous kids but in reality you only have one and that's Dylan. I ain't your daughter and you ain't my father." I said but then he tackles me to a wall.

"ALEX!" Scarlett screams in fear. I elbow Patrick's spine and he falls again. When he gets up he tries to punch me but I grab his fist, twist his arm, then punch his nose hard.

"Oh you bitch" He said as blood runs down his face.

"Come on Patrick! You think you can beat me? ME!? Bitch I was trained by Sylvester Stallone himself. Not to mention MMA fighter Kyle Aguon." He punches my left leg then kicks my face. That's when Chris and Dylan step in.

Chris punches Patrick then Dylan kicks Patrick in his no no square.

"Get him out of here. I don't want him anywhere near me or my family!" I shout wiping the blood off my forehead and nose. "Sorry to ruin everyone's evening but the party is over." I said as everyone follows me to the bar. I grab a bottle of vodka and drink it straight from the bottle.

"Alex? Where did MK take the kids?" Lizzie asked as I take a big gulp of vodka, not making a face.

"To the house Scarlett and I bought together." I answer.

"Babe can we go? I can't be here right now." Dylan asked Lizzie and she just nods.

"Bye sis." Dylan hugs me and leaves with Lizzie. Scarlett comes over and stands between me legs as I sit on the counter.

"I'm sorry" I whisper.

"What are you sorry for?" Scarlett asked with sincerity and confusion in her tone.

"For putting our babygirl in danger. I never wanted to put her in danger. It was the last thing I wanted." I start crying and Scarlett just pulls my head down making me lean into her shoulder and she'd holds me.

"It's okay baby. You have nothing to be sorry for. Rose is fine and so is Liam. You have to stop blaming yourself for mostly everything." Scarlett said as she rubs my back.

I pull away and wipe my cheeks. "I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" She asked as she noticed people started to leave.

"I had a twin brother." I said.

"Had?" She asked and I nod.

"When I was 15 my fa- Patrick disowned him for being gay. Xander, my twin, left and never came back. Not once did he ever reach out to tell me if he was okay or not. Then 15 years later he finally reached out but it wasn't him. It was his husband, Mark. Mark told me Xander died in a car accident and that he didn't know how to tell my nephews that they lost a father." I said before taking a deep breath. "When the word 'car accident' was mentioned it reminded me of how I lost Paul and freakiest thing is their accidents was exactly the same."

"I'm so sorry baby." Scarlett said sincerely before hugging me. "How about we go home and get this cuts and bruises cleaned?" She looks at me and I nod in agreement.

"I love you wifey." I whisper.

"I love you too hubby" she kisses me then we leave. I hop in the passenger since I'm under the influence right now.