|| ℕ𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 ||

Need to know by Doja Cat
~~~~
Alex's POV

The next day I wake up to 2 people on both sides of me. Last Night at 3:00am Scarlett woke up because she had a nightmare. Long story short I moved Rose to the other side of me to comfort. I start to think about Scarlett in a way a friend shouldn't. Next thing I know I see the blanket standing up so I know it's my morning wood. Trick of having a male part when you're a girl.

I take care of my wood and go downstairs to see a yellow sticky note on the fridge.

Note:
Good morning my beautiful girl. Had to go to the airport but we will see you in Christmas my dear.
                         ~Love,
                                     Mom

~~~

"Huh." I think to myself. I make breakfast for me and my guest. "Good morning." I say to the blonde that stands next to me.

"Good morning." I swear I felt butterflies in my stomach when I heard her raspy voice. "Are these waffles?"

"Yes they are. Banana and Blueberry waffles to be exact." I explain.

"Perfect! That's  are Rose's favorite breakfast."

"Glad to know. Wanna try some to see if they're to Rose's liking?"

"Of course Chef O'Brien."

I smile and put some waffles, strawberries,bananas, & whipped cream on top of the waffles. "Enjoy Doll." I say as I pass her the waffles. Enjoying our conversation we are interrupted by a very cute but looking Rose. "Good morning Rosey." I greet the 4 year old.

"Hi Alex." Rose looks up and sees a plate a waffles next to Scarlett and she gets excited. "Are those mine??" I hear Rose ask excitedly, I nod and she rushes over to eat them. "Thank youuuu."

"You're welcome Rose. Well I have to head into work but if you guys need anything just stop by or call me. My number is on the fridge." I explain heading to my room to get ready. I shower, brush my teeth, brush my hair, then put on my favorite suit, which I only wear whenever I'm happy.

Your suit:

(A/N: Inspired by Americas ass himself, Chris Evans ladies and gentlemen!)

After getting ready I head to the living room to put on my shoes. When I enter the living room
I see 2 blondes sitting on the couch watching little Einsteins. "I have to head out so I'll see you girls later right?" I ask putting on my left shoe.

"Yeah. Ima head over to my house to get a few things for me and Rose. Do you need anything? Do you need lunch." Scarlett asks.

"If you don't mind can you drop to my office?" I ask and Scarlett nods. "Thanks Doll. If your car is too small for your stuff you can use my truck that's in the garage." I grab my keys on the dining table and leave.

~~~~

I'm in a meeting right now that's just ending and I hear little footsteps running down to my office door. Once the door opens I see a very excited Rose. "ALEX!" Rose shouts running over to me and jumping in my arms.

"Hi Rosey Posey. Whatcha doin?" I greet and ask but that's when I hear a very special blonde.

"We gotcha lunch." Scar walks over putting Thai food on my desk.

"Thank you doll. Did the receptionist give you a hard time coming up?"

"No." Scarlett answers my question.

"Would you 2 like to join me for lunch?" I ask the blondes in my office.

"We would love too." Scarlett says sweetly. I walk over to the couch in my office and sit down. I put the Thai food on coffee table and motion Rose and Scarlett to sit down on the chairs or the couch.

While eating you get interrupted by 2 of your favorite people walking in. "Hey bitch I'm back." Scott Evans says as he walks in.

"Language Scotty boy. There's a minor in the room." I say bringing Scott in a hug while Chris hugs Scarlett and kisses Rose's head.

"Yeah Scotty Boy there's a minor in the room." Chris mocks me.

"Funny you think I'm talking about Rose when I mean you Chrissy boy." I say hugging Chris.

"Oh F off. You're lucky my goddaughter is here." Chris playfully punches me. "So can you tell me why there are articles about you and Scarlett dating?" Chris pulls away and sits on my office chair, spinning like a child.

"What articles?" Me and Scarlett ask in sync.

"Well... The paparazzi saw Scarlett come in O'Brien Consolidated with Rose and Food." Scott say pulling out his phone to show you the articles

Articles:

Scarlett Johansson seen going in
O'Brien Consolidated. Is former actress,
Alex O'Brien and Scarlett Johansson dating?

Alex O'Brien seen at McDonalds with
Scarlett Johansson. Is this a new friendship
or a New Relationship.

———

"What the actual fuck." I say taking out my phone.

"Alex that's a bad word." Rose is cute self says eating the bite of her meal.

"Sorry bud." I apologize. "I wouldn't date Scarlett when she's freshly out of a relationship. Plus I was just in a zoom meeting with my lawyer to send Melissa the divorce papers." I said heading over to the alcohol shelf in my office pouring me some moscato.

"Well we need to know who's taking pictures of you guys." Chris says pouring himself a drink.

"Whatever. I have 2 guest coming over tonight so can you and Rose dress casually for this please?" I asks Scarlett. "If you guys don't wanna come you don't have too. But fair warning, they're coming over to my house for dinner." I warn Scarlett.

"Sure we'll come. Who's the 2 guest?" Scarlett ask.

"You know Holland Taylor?" I ask.

"Of course I know Holland Taylor. Her girlfriend Sarah Paulson. Lizzie introduced us when she filmed Martha Marcy May Marlene." Scarlett says.

"Okay. Chris can you do me a favor and come to court this Saturday?" I ask.

"Yeah but what for?" He ask.

"For the custody battle between Roman and Scarlett." I answer.

"You're Scarlett's new lawyer?" He ask.

"Temporarily. I'm only doing this because I hate to see a mother lose her baby and because Scarlett is my friend and Rose means a lot to me." I say hurting myself knowing I may never date Scarlett because she's straight and I'm not...