|| 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 ||

Alex's POV

It's been now August 30,2018. Today we're celebrating Rose's birthday at My mansion. We're setting everything up with Chris, Lizzie, Dylan, Romain, Melanie, My mom, My sister, Mk, and Ashley.

"Okay so the cake goes- DYLAN DONT EAT THE CAKE!" I yell at my brother who's trying to eat the cake. "Elizabeth handle your boyfriend." I sigh and rub my forehead.

"Dylan get away from the cake." Lizzie moves Dylan and puts him in a corner.

We all hear something thud then a loud, "MAMA" rang through the room. I run to where Rose is and see her with a cut in her forehead and her lip quivering.

"Rose baby what happened?" I ask as I take her to the kitchen.

"Mama I hurt" she cries and points to her head.

"I know baby. Can Mama clean your cut?" I ask getting a bandaid and peroxide.

"Okay Mama."

I dip a Q-tip in the peroxide and I dap it in her cut while blowing it. She fidgets with my shirt while I stand between her little legs. When I'm done Scarlett comes in and sees me putting on a bandaid on Rose's forehead.

"What happened?" Scarlett asked with her voice laced with worry.

"Tell mommy what happened baby." I tell Rose while I pick her up.

"I hit my head on the wall when I ran." Rose said with dried tear marks on her cheeks.

"Awwwww baby are you okay?" Scarlett coos at the 4 year old.

"I fine. I just want Mama." Rose said laying her head on my shoulder, facing Scarlett.

"Okay baby. I love you." Scarlett said while kissing Rose's cheek.

"I love you too mommy"

Scarlett kisses you and goes back to setting up.

"Alright. What do you wanna do?" I ask my stepdaughter.

"I wanna go watch Disney movies!" She said poking my face in excitement.

I don't mind it at all. Wanna know why? Because Rose is my babygirl even though she isn't biological mine. I'm pretty sure she will always be my little girl, because I want to be in her life for as long as possible.

"Alright princess, What do you want to watch?" I ask as I scroll through Disney +.

"TANGLED!" She screamed in excitement.

I put on tangled and Watch for 30 minutes before we both take a nap.

~~~

Time skip to the party

Rose was playing with her toys while Scarlett and I are talking to Chris, Hunter, Chris H, and Dylan.

"Hey Alex?" Evans called while I drink my coke.

"Yes Chrissy boy?" I answer.

"Wanna hear a dick joke?" He asked trying to stifle a laugh while Scarlett made a disgusted face.

"No" I answer.

"Never mind it's too long." He laughs while we just stare at him until I speak up.

"You wanna hear a pussy joke?" I ask.

"Sure"

"Never mind you'll never get it" I said taking a sip of Scarlett's Shirley Temple because she wanted this party to be Alcohol free.

"That's fucked up." Chris said acting offended.

"When you get girlfriend I'll know you get it." I smirk then kiss Scarlett.

"Hi" she whispers as we pull a away.

"Hi" I reply back with a smile forming on my face. "How are you?" I ask my 3 1/2 pregnant girlfriend.

"I'm fine love. Are you okay?" She asked

"I'm okay baby. How are the twins?"

"They're ok."

We talk for bit until we hear the doorbell ring.

"I got it." I answer getting up with Scarlett following. I open the door and shocked to what I see.

"W-What a-are you d-doing h-here?" I ask stuttering on every word I had said...

~~~

A/N: Who do you think was at the door? I hate cliffhangers but I love giving them!