Chapter 2

Amy phones Ty, " Hi Ty, can I ask a big favour, can you come home this Friday or Saturday when Semester ends as I'm putting on a show of Liberty Work for Dark Horse, you remember Renard  don't you".
"Ty!!, you okay".
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be".

"Don't be like that Ty, you know I Love you don't you, and I want to spend my life with you, but I want you to see what I can do Ty".
"I know Amy but I never thought you'd want to do something like this as a Living".
"What!!!!, I never said anything about doing it as a Living Ty, I want to try it, I missed College to see what I could do Ty and I've spent a lot of time training Spartan, let me see what Renard thinks tomorrow".
"Okay, I know you've been saying how much training you've been doing".
"What do you mean I've been saying how much training I've been doing, I've only seen you once this year and you promised me you'd come home every break and we'd Skype three times a week,  but once every two weeks is a Joke Ty, I was scared this would happen. Ty!!! You still there".
"Yeah, but I've already made plans for this Break".
Amy starts crying "you obviously don't Love me anymore do you, you could never spend enough time with me and now even once a year seems to much".
"I'm sorry Amy, I'm Just busy".
"All the Time, Fine, well I can make myself busy too Ty Borden ".
Amy puts the phone down and sobs on her bed.
Eventually Lou goes to see her and Amy tells Lou what Happened on the Phone.
"How many breaks did Ty tell you he gets Amy".
"He said he gets one week in summer and two weeks Christmas".
"Well I'm really sorry to tell you this but he's not being honest with you sweetie, he gets 2 weeks at Christmas and 2 weeks in March but what he didn't tell you was that he gets 8 weeks for Summer Break".
" What, he came home for a week at Christmas and said he'd spend the other week with his Mum then the next break for a week he'd go to Lillys,  so his First year I saw him for one week Lou, what happened to the Summer Break". Amy burst into tears, Ty Lied to her. Lou left her alone after Amy asked her to Leave.

Amy was laying on her bed when there was a knock on her door.
"Amy,, can I come in".
"Yes Grampa".
"Lou told me what happened with Ty, but I know that you both love each other, now Ty has to realise that you put things on hold after you Graduated and he needs to understand that your only 20 yrs old and what Renard is offering is something that will help you in the future long term when working with rescue Horses".
"That's what I wanted to explain to him Grampa but he won't come home this Break and watch me, I see him once a year Grampa,  that's how much he loves me".
"At least you video each other".
"Ha, used to Grampa, it went from
3 times a week to once a fortnight ".
"What,,,, ".
"I was Scared this would happen Grampa, and I was right, so I'm going to do what I want to do".
"Good for you sweetheart".
Jack kisses her head and walks out.

To be continued