Chapter 21

Present Day.

Amy got up to give Lyndy her Breakfast. She was 6 months old now, and the spitting Image of Amy.
With the money her mother had left her plus the Money Amy had left they had 300,000, so they got the Amenities  connected and had a fence put around an area of the land for there own Garden, a Patio area and Driveway, plus Trees and Bushes dotted here and there that Amy would buy occasionally if she saw anything she liked.
Everything had settled down and it looked much bigger than the Heartland Ranch House, Ty made sure they had Gates so Lyndy and any Dogs they may eventually have couldn't get out onto the main Heartland Driveway.
Amy had started working again when Lyndy was 4 months old. Amy always wrapped her up according to the weather, she slept in the office and Amy had a camera and volume app on her phone and an earpiece so she could hear Lyndy then she could check the Video link. No need for a babysitter yet.

3 Years Later

Amy had Just celebrated her 25th Birthday and Lyndy was growing so fast, three and a half now and according to Jack she is Just like Amy was at this age.
Amy actually pitted her Mum if she was like Lyndy is at the moment,  it doesn't help when Ty gets home and he makes it as if she's been a good girl all day which makes Lyndy think it's okay to be naughty.
Amy of course had her head screwed on and got Ty to babysit while she went to see Lou at Maggie's the following day.

When Amy got home Ty was about ready to pull all his hair out. Jack had Just walked up towards there Ranch House when he heard raised voices.
"That little girl has had it in for me all morning,  I thought she was a good girl".
"HA, yeah that's what you thought, I know what Lyndys like every day Ty, then you come home and don't bother to ask me how she's been and she's all daddy's little girl who's been good all day, so Lyndy thinks it's okay to be naughty all day because you tell her she's a good girl. Now you know what I have to put up with  and it's going to stop.
No more good girl cuddles until you know whether she has been good.".
"So your blaming me, it's my fault".
"I'm not blaming you, but you putting her on a pedestal when she's been naughty has made her think that it doesn't matter because daddy will  say how much he loves her and Mummys the bad one who won't let her do things. I would really like another baby Ty, and I can't while she's being like this".
"Really, you want another one".
"Yes Ty, we agreed before we married that 2 or 3 children would be just right".
"Well with Lyndy getting older I thought we could do things ,like Just me and you".
Ty got up and started to walk out mumbling that one child was enough for his Mum.
Amy sat down wondering why he was being like this , he knew she wanted 2 or 3 children, Just then Lyndy walked in, "Sorry mummy, Lyndy been naughty".
"Sweetheart,  this isn't because you've done something wrong".
"Can you have a baby Mommy, I will be a good girl and help you".
"Oh Lyndy ,thank you darling".

Amy took Lyndys hand and she followed Ty, Amy was not going to let this go.
"TY".
"What Amy".
"What is up with you, you know I want more than one Child and you agreed when we spoke about it because you said you were an only child and you wished you'd had some Brothers or Sisters".
"Yes I know Amy, but something has come up that we can work on together".
"Okay, but do you see a big belly on me Ty, we can still do things together and have a Family, my Mum did it with me and Lou".
"Yes , but this is in a different Country Amy, another Continent".
"Err  one,,,, How long for and two,,, Are they aware that there's three of us".
"Oh, well it's for Four Months and it's only you and me".
"What!!!!, I'm not leaving our Daughter for Four Months Ty, I thought you were on about in our own country doing things together, anyway we can't leave Lyndy with Grampa and Lisa or Lou for that Length of time, they have there own lifes and work commitments,  that's being selfish Ty, Lyndy is our Daughter and our responsibility".
"Yes I know that, but we can't take Lyndy as it's not safe".
"NOT SAFE, so your willing to put my life in danger, and if something were to happen to me Lyndy would lose her mother and Father if it happened to you too, what the hell were you thinking Ty,  what's the danger,
("Hunters and poachers"), No Way am I going wherever that is, forget it".

"Amy, if we have more Children then we'll never get to do things together or separate".
"Listen Here Ty Borden,  when you asked me to Marry you, it was to be together and raise our own family, now your a Vet your sounding as if you've made a mistake and would prefer to be single, if you want to go to wherever and be a single man fine, you do that and I will raise our Daughter . Oh does Scott know about this, and I hope their paying you well because me and Lyndy still have to eat and I still have to pay bills Ty, it's called Maintenance".

Lou was in the Kitchen when Amy and Lyndy walked in to the main Ranch House and Amy saw Lou's face.
"What's up Sis, you look down".
"Yeah ,well you know I took on the fight against JD Worth for Mayor of Hudson".
"Yeah, I'm glad you did because he's building houses on the main Northern Corridor which the Wolves, Mountain Lions, Bears ect can't use and there travelling through populated areas".
"Yes and that's a big problem, because he's paid off someone in the Town Hall to get it through. He's becoming threatening in the way he talks".
"Have you spoken to anyone about these roundabout threats of his".
"Yes, I've had a word with my Lawyer and with Jim Adams, so there both aware, plus I have a recording of the last conversation we had in Maggie's where he started with the threats that sort of didn't sound like they were".
"Well it's nearly over and I've heard that your in the lead according to the polls".

To be continued