Chapter 29

Ty stayed with Amy all night and when morning rounds came Dr Soloman came to see Amy and Ty.
"Good Morning Dr Borden, how was Amy last night".
"She was fine thank you, she was actually making noises and moving around, I can't  believe I was actually going along with him".
"Dr Borden, your wife would  of carried on breathing herself, and he doesn't have the experience to perform the Collection Operations as we call them. In fact the Police are about to arrest his partner in this scam , I want to thank you for your intuition in what was happening".
"Thank you".
"No, Thank You  Dr Borden,  and I think Mr's Borden is about to wake up, so I will leave you be, speak soon Dr Borden".
Dr Soloman left to give Ty and Amy some privacy.
Amy started mumbling and was definitely waking up.
"Ty!!!!, your home".
"Yes Amy, and I'm so sorry for being a stupid moron as usual, no more leaving you and Lyndy alone".
"I don't want to stop you from doing things Ty, but we need to talk about them, like the agreement we had on children".
"Yes I know love, I'm an idiot thinking I could go back on that and you were already pregnant anyway without us knowing".
"Yeah that was a surprise, so are you going back".
"No Chance Amy, it was dangerous out there and when I got there I was so glad you didn't come with me, I mean what sort of Husband takes his wife to a country where you could get shot by hunter's or poachers".
"Yet I stayed here and got shot anyway and Grampa because of that bloke going for Mayor".
"The thing that hit me was what if I'd got killed out there leaving you and Lyndy and this little one on your own,  it made me think Amy, I'm Just so glad you survived".
"So what was this other Doctor doing that's got the Police involved, I heard some of what he was saying as I was waking up".
Ty spoke to Amy about what this Doctor was telling him and what he wanted Ty to do, but then he was told that Amy wouldn't stop breathing because she wasn't in a Coma, he told her everything without trying to worry her to much.
"Omg, so he wanted me for spare parts, that's gross".
"We must ask Dr Soloman when you can come home Amy because someone is really missing you".
"Yeah, tomorrow morning would  be nice so can you bring me some clothes anyway please, Just in case he let's me".
"Of course I will , I'll see you in the morning,  Love You".
"Okay, love you too".

Ty drove home and returned in the morning with clothes for Amy.
Dr Soloman saw Ty and let him know that Amy was in fact the first patient they were trying it on for Organ transplants and messed it up completely, both Doctors had been arrested and charged. He also informed Ty that he could take Amy Home.
Ty drove Amy Home to start sorting out the Nursery and Amy was catching up with a little Lyndy who had been missing her Mummy so much.. she couldn't wait to see her new Brother or Sister

                           THE  END.