Chapter 5

Everyone got to the Venue at Dark Horse.
"Dad, Ty was on his way, his Phones about Two hours from the University".
"Well that's a shame, if Renard likes what Amy does when does she leave".
"Amy will have Just enough time to Pack then Renard will pick her up, Spartan will stay here to be loaded with the other horses".
"So Ty could miss her completely even if he continues the Journey".
"Unfortunately yes, he left it too Late to make up his mind  I'll let Amy know".
They all sat down to watch and Renard nodded his head and Amy began her routine.
They were all overwhelmed by her performance and professionalism and the fact that Amy actually Trained Both horses to do that routine.

"Amy, you were fantastic,  I can't get over what I Just Watched sweetheart,  Listen Amy, I know you Love Ty, but he's an idiot for missing what I Just saw you do

"Amy, you were fantastic,  I can't get over what I Just Watched sweetheart,  Listen Amy, I know you Love Ty, but he's an idiot for missing what I Just saw you do. If he's serious about you then he'll wait till you get back, me and Jack will tell him so, you go on this tour and do something you want to do Okay".
"Okay , thanks for your support Dad".
"Amy".
"Yeah Lou".
Lou shows Amy her Phone.
"That blue dot is where Ty is stuck with a broken down truck".
"So he changed his mind".
"After I spoke to him last night".
"Why come for you but he wouldn't come for me".
"Well I made sure,,,,,,,
"Forget it Lou, he obviously couldn't be bothered to come over for me, maybe you should date him, I've got to go".
Amy walked off out the back.
"Amy, would you like to Join us, we leave in three hours".
"Yes Renard,  I'd love to Join you, thank you for the offer".
"Okay, well,  leave Spartan here, you go home and pack and don't forget your Tack n Saddle,  I'll pick you up in two hours from Heartland ".
"Thank you Renard ".
"See you Later Amy".
"Grampa,  I'm going home to pack, we leave in 2 hours".
"Okay Amy  we'll follow won't we Lisa".
"Yep, we sure will".

Amy got home and stopped by the Barn and got Spartans Tack together putting it Just outside the Doors.
Jack and Lisa got Hot drinks together as Amy was packing ready for Renard.
She'd written a note to Ty telling him of the Dates and which City's and Town's in Canada she would be in before she has a month back at home, then she'd do the same for the US Tour. Amy also told him to make sure he visited her when she was back home in 3 months, she'd also appreciate some Skype calls but more than once a Fortnight.
Lou had filmed Amy's performance and sent it to Ty.
It wasn't long before one of the Large Truck's turned up with Renard,  Amy stored her Tack in one of the side storage compartments and said goodbye to her Family.
"I'll see you all in 3 Months,  there's a letter for Ty with all the dates and places we'll be performing ".

They all watched as the Dark Horse Truck drove away up the Heartland Drive as Amy was about to start an exciting Lifetime Opportunity.
The following Day Ty phones Lou to ask what happened.
"Hi Ty, well Amy's gone off with Dark Horse but has left a letter here for you.
She understood the fact that you have to work some of your breaks but is finding it hard to understand why apart from a week at Christmas you can't spend a week in the Summer Break with her and I actually agree with her. The other thing was why you cut the Skypes down to once a fortnight instead of 3 per week, you need to Explain".
"How Lou, she's gone".
"Well she's due back in 3 Months for 4 Weeks,  she left a letter for you with the dates and City's or Towns there visiting".
"Can you send it to me please Lou".
"How, post or open it and email it to you".
"Email would be quicker and they may come near me so I could go to it, and Lou, I've been working evening shifts at a local vets which is why I couldn't Skype Amy, Only you know this Lou, I have the Ring and I've finally paid for her surprise so I don't need to work as much anymore".
"Okay Ty, I'll send it, Bye for now".

Amy was doing an amazing job and was training Spartan and Zephyr with a new routine.
It had been 3 day's already but nothing from Ty, So Amy decided to phone him but didn't use her phone.
"Helloooo, this is the Bordennnn residence, "who is it Jeff"  Don't know , no name Just a Number, "give it here, hello who's calling".
"So sounds like your having a great party, is this why you haven't bothered to Skype me".
"Err  Amy, Hi".
"Oh forget it Ty, you obviously don't Love me enough anymore  your having to much fun, WERE FINISHED TY".
Amy disconnected the call and burst into tears, she handed the phone back to the young woman she'd borrowed it from.

To be continued