Chapter 19

One Year Later.

Amy woke up in the morning to the sound of her daughter crying for breakfast, Ty had left early for University after changing to the University of Calgary.
The last 12 months had been busy after they finally got back to Heartland and eventually got their own home.
Amy's leg soon healed and thankfully after another month her concussion problems went away.
The US slowly healed after loss of life and Devastation, the three worst hits were Florida, Los Angeles, and the San Andreas Fault, due to the Iron content in all three meteorites, the other hits were more Rock and what was left exploded on impact.
Russia and China both had Iron meteorites hit there countries.

9 Months Earlier

Jack gave Amy and Ty the Land on the Left side of the main Drive as you would drive towards the Heartland Ranch House.
Ty had asked about the otherside with the Hill, but Jack explained the problems they would have with trying to find Water at that height as the Water Table is much Lower and trying to build a Ranch House on that hill would be a nightmare which is why he chose the field he did, Ty started uming and arring so Jack quickly put a stop to it as he knew His Granddaughter loved the area he'd picked and he was giving it to Amy mainly, but Ty seemed to forget that although he and Amy were Married, it was Amy who would inherit Heartland.
"So Jack, (Lou was listening) I'd prefer the Land the other side".
"Oh, you would eh, and what does Amy have to say about it, I've already made MY decision and picked the Land and Amy was overjoyed about it, if you don't want it then go without and that's final".
"Oh come on Jack, that lands got no character".
"So you don't want it".
"Nope".
"Well in that case good Luck explaining that to your Wife, My Granddaughter, that you Just lost her the Land that I Gave her as a present".
"Woah err,, hang on Jack, Jack, JACK".

Jack had walked off smiling to himself wondering how Ty would get himself out of this one.
Lou walked over and stood by the sink watching Ty staring outside.
"Think I'll go to my bedroom as Amy's here, Good luck Ty".
"Cheers Lou".
"TY, I think I've found the perfect spot facing the Mountains, come on, I'll show you".
Amy starts to walk out with Ty following slowly, Lou comes back in the kitchen and stands near the window watching as Ty's trying to explain what he's done.
It wasn't long before Lou saw a very 5 month pregnant Amy slap Ty across the face and tell him to sleep in the Loft.
Amy stormed into the house and straight to there or her bedroom.
Lou walked out onto the Porch Just as Jack was walking through the gate.
"I'd put some ice on that Ty before it bruises ".
Jack walked past Ty and looked at Lou with a smirk on his face as he walked in the house, Ty looked up at Lou as if to ask what he should do and Lou just Shrugged her shoulders and followed Jack into the house.

Of course the Following day Jack sat Ty and Amy down and gave her the Land back which Ty lost trying to change and take away the Land she'd already fell in love with. He sent Amy off to see Spartan while he laid down a few rules of Heartland and HIS decisions. He let Ty know he'd overstepped the line after Jack had gifted the land to them and then he tried to change everything without talking to his Wife or  thinking about Amy's feelings or Jack's about his gift. Ty agreed and apologised to Jack and his wife. Things were back on track and with the the money Amy earned for working with Dark Horse they could make a start on building there home before baby turns up. It won't be anywhere near Finnished and with Ty still in Uni he was working when he could.

To be continued