Chapter 7

The Following Morning they were all having breakfast waiting for a message from Amy as to what time she will be home, the Dark Horse Troupe are only about Three Hours away, so it depends what time they set off this Morning.
After Breakfast Ty went out to reposition the New Truck, he reversed  it out and drove round parking it on the small area of Grass where he taught Amy to ride the motorbike and she rode it round in circles, he parked the truck facing the Quonset Hut so Amy would see it as they drove in.
Then he got a Banner out of the back seat of the Truck and taped it to the Windscreen*HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY
Love You xxx*.

Tim looked at the Banner.
"Oh,, dam, I forgot it's her Birthday".
"It's her 21st Tim, can't believe her Father forgot her Birthday ".
"Yeah alright Ty, I'd better shoot into town".
Tim shot off and the family were chuckling.
"He was so busy trying to chew you out Ty, he forgot her birthday, well I didn't ".
"Nor us Lou". Jack n Lisa say still chuckling. Lisa then looked at Jack
" You going to undo the other Banner Jack".
He ran off onto the Porch and undid the Rope around one of the posts releasing the banner above the Porch.
*HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY AMY *.
"Nice one Jack". Jack touched the rim of his hat, "At least we all remembered her Birthday ".
Everyone burst out laughing.
Lou got a Text message from Amy to say they were about 15 minutes away.
Ty drove his Truck into the Quonset Hut and Jack closes the door, then Ty hid inside the Ram Truck.

It wasn't long before the Dark Horse Truck came into view. They parked halfway between the Barn and Ranch House, Amy got out and ran to her Family but was Looking around as well to see if Ty was here as he had started to Skype with her two day's after she left and her heart sank.
""HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY "" They all shouted together.
"Hey, Thank you, what a surprise".
"Look over there".
"Omg, your kidding me, who is this from".
"I think there's a letter in the drivers side".
Amy ran over to the Truck and opened the Door to see Ty staring back at her, "TYYYYY!!,".
There Lips smacked together , eventually they had to break as both needed oxygen.
"This is why you were working ".
"Yes Amy, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you, I wanted you to have a safe Truck to travel in, I love you so much Miss Fleming, and I'm so proud of you".
"I love you Too Mr Borden".
"There's one more surprise for you but I need to get out of this Truck first if you'll let me".
Amy got off his lap and moved away from the Truck a short distance, the Family were watching as Amy turned around and found Ty on one knee with a beautiful Ring in a Velvet Box , "Amy Fleming will you do me the honor and Marry me",
"YES TY, I'll marry you".
Everyone was watching and Lou had been filming the whole thing, they all shouted Congratulations and ran over to congratulate the Young couple.

Inside the house Ty was explaining to Amy about the Truck and how it took a year to actually get it Finished because it was also a Project for his friends. Amy forgave Ty for what happened but understood why and how it was all done. They'd been intouch since she went on Tour in Canada and they had lots to tell each other.
Eventually Tim turned up and gave Amy her Birthday card with some money inside because he had left it too late and he had no Idea what to get her, then as she took the card from him he grabbed her hand roughly and looked at the Engagement Ring.
"Are you serious,  he ignored you for a year and you forgive him that easily and then say yes when he proposed to you".
"Dad we've been talking and Skyping each other  for 3 Months, Ty explained things and was able to keep the secret present from me. How about some Congratulations for us".
"What, your Joking right".
"Here Dad have your Card and Cash back I don't want it. I'm old enough to make my own decisions so stop treating me like I'm 16 years old".
"Fancy a walk Ty".
"Yeah why not could use some fresh air anyway".
"And what's that supposed to mean eh".
Tim then punched Ty in the face, causing Ty to hit the floor, Amy was furious and Slapped him back, but Just as Tim was about to backhand Amy Jack grabbed his Arm stopping him.
"Get out of my house Tim and come back when your in a better mood,  Just because you've been shown up, you say your Amy's father yet you have no idea what's going on in her life,  try keeping intouch with her and you may find out".
"What do you mean by that Jack".
"How many times did you get intouch with Amy while she was away Tim".
At this point Amy and Ty Left to go for a walk.
"Err, I didn't ".
"Excatly my point Tim, now go home and come back later for Amy's Birthday and Engagement Party, okay".

To be continued