Chapter 20

Amy had about $150,000 with what she'd saved since she was 15 and what she earned with Dark Horse.
Scott was out on his rounds and still chuckled at what happened with the Land Jack gifted Ty and Amy, Jack made sure to inform him the next day when he bumped into Scott at Maggie's last week.
Scott was on his way to a New Customer who had bought a Ranch locally, as he drove down the Driveway he saw Cranes and Low Back Rider Trailers.
"Hi Mr Mcdonald,  I'm here to see a couple of your Horses".
"Oh hi Scott, can you bare with me, I found out this Ranch House came in 6 Parts so I'm going to have it separated and Lifted onto these Low Riders then find someone who needs a home".
"To be honest it hasn't been there that long".
"Yeah I know, but I bought this place for the Land and don't need a Ranch House on it, well not here anyway, this area will be Stables and Barns, and our own Ranch House will be the on the otherside of the Ranch".
"I know someone who needs a place, she's a very talented Horse Trainer,  got Married last year then went to Tour the USA with a Troupe called Dark Horse, she was in Los Angeles when it got hit".
They spoke for a good hour while the workmen separated the Ranch House and they were lifted on to the Trailers.

Later that Afternoon Scott turned up,  Jack and Amy were in the Kitchen.
"Hey Scott".
"Hi Amy, Jack. I came to see you first mainly because of what happened last week,  thought if I told Ty it may get forgotten or he Just won't tell you at all if he doesn't like the Idea".
"Yeah, I've had words with him about that".
"Good, because this is a biggy Amy".
Scott explained what he'd found out earlier.
" How big is it Scott".
"Hang on, I've got it written down,
Right, it has ,
Four Bedrooms,  One has an Ensuite.
One large Bathroom,
Big Lounge and Dinning Room with  a large Kitchen all open plan.
One Mudroom Entrance which is four times the size of Heartlands.
It's all on one floor and It's I would say Bigger than this Ranch House Jack".
"Omg, Grampa, I bet its way out of our budget, by the time the foundations , Electricity,  Water etc are all put in and a Cesspit".
"It Just maybe Amy, so how much does he want for the Ranch House Scott ".
"Well he said he bought the Ranch for the Land not for the house, he said he was going to gift it to a young couple starting out like he and his wife did some 30 years ago. So I told him all about you, and Ty and he doesn't want anything for the house but the men doing it need about $30,000 for there trouble and about $20,000 to put the Base and pipes down, then they'll put the Ranch House up this week.
All you have to get done then is the Amenities connected to the connections that they will leave ready".
" Plus a driveway, and a Porch ".
"Porch is already part of the house Amy".
" Did it Look nice before they pulled it into sections Scott  I'm not being fussy, Just trying to get an idea what it looks like".

"Like this but obviously bigger and much Longeron the Left hand side with four Double Bedrooms and one has an Ensuite plus a separate large bathroom, but the outside is more weathered ,It had Just had a makeover before it went on the market believ...

"Like this but obviously bigger and much Longeron the Left hand side with four Double Bedrooms and one has an Ensuite plus a separate large bathroom, but the outside is more weathered ,It had Just had a makeover before it went on the market believe it or not."
"We have to say yes even if we can't live in it to start with, Just having it built and everything ready to go to start with will be a start at least. Let me phone Ty, can you send me that picture please".
Amy phoned Ty and explained everything to him, even if for now it was built and the Amenities were connected up to the edge of the house ready for connection with a Ramp and no Steps as the house would be about Two or three foot off the Ground for the Air to blow under and dry off any moisture, all around the base would be wire netting with Trellis fascia.
It was cheaper than a Concrete base and they were on Flat ground, had they had to build on the otherside where Ty wanted, they would of had to put a solid base down first.
Amy had sent the photo of what it was similar to and he agreed it was to good to let go.

Jack then told Amy that Marion had made provision for her to build or buy her own home in her Will due to her Life Insurance, Marion left Amy $200,000 and with Amy's money she had $350,000.
Lou didn't know because she was living in New York and hadn't been home since she Left so Marion didn't leave her anything. Jack asked Amy not to say anything as Lou had made a lot of Money in New York and he and Marion thought it wasn't right for Amy to work as hard as she did and have nothing.

To be continued