Chapter 28

A couple of weeks passed and Ty had visited Amy every day for a couple of hours.
"Mr Borden, can I have a word Please
if you have a few minutes,Follow me and we'll talk in this room here".
Ty was starting to get a little suspicious of this Doctor's lack of information.
"Right Mr Borden, I'm sorry to say that your wife's Brain Activity has now become none existent, there's been no signs for the last week, and the Baby's heart is getting slower.
I can only recommend that you and the family consider letting her go, I'd also like to remind you about Organ Donation at this sad time. I'm so sorry Mr Borden, please let me know what you decide". He then walked off.

Ty Sat there Numb, then eventually he got up still in a daze and went back to Amy, as he walked in he saw  Doctor Reynolds tidying up Amy's Sheet, he then nodded at Ty and left.
He sat down looking at his Beautiful Wife and went to hold her hand but noticed that Doctor Reynolds had put hers under the Blanket. Ty went straight to the Nurses Station.
"Hello Dr Borden, how can I Help you".
"Hello, I know this is going to sound unusual but who is actually Looking after my Wife, because I'm concerned that Doctor Reynolds doesn't know what he's doing and he's doing weird things".
"How do you mean Mr Borden ".
"Would you follow me to my Wife's room please ".
"Certainly ".

"Now Doctor Reynolds said my wife was Brain dead due to no Electricity Signals and to consider Organ Donation before I agree to turn off the Life Support, then I saw him tucking her arms under the sheet when I walked in".
"Well first of all Dr Borden , it isn't his call, he's only a Registrar and needs Dr Soloman's permission for anything, Mr's Borden has only had one Scan so far which showed good Brain Activity, Mr Soloman is our Neurologist Consultant, let me check when he last saw her".
"We've never met Mr Soloman".
"You haven't,  according to the file you've seen him, oh this is strange.
I know Mr's Borden was on his List but she's not there now".
"So your saying that my Wife is not Brain Dead".
"No she's not, I saw her moving her fingers this morning".
"So why did Doctor Reynolds cover up her Arm's under her sheet, I'm sorry Nurse but something fishy is going on here and I'm getting the police involved ".
"Yes you do that and I will speak with Mr Soloman".

Ty phoned the RCMP and the Nurse spoke with the Neurologist Mr Soloman.
It wasn't long before Police and Doctors were everywhere.
Mr Soloman came to see Ty and Amy,  he'd sent her earlier to get a Scan.
"Dr Borden so nice to meet you, I'm so sorry for all the worry and the Misinformation you've recieved".
"Thank you Mr Soloman, is my wife going to be alright Sir".
"Yes she will be, her scan earlier showed her brain was normal and plenty of brain activity,  the sedation she was given will wear off and she will wake up completely on her own. Now if you'll excuse me I have someone I need to sort out".
"Thank you Doctor  Soloman,  but what do you mean Sedation".
"It seems that Dr Reynolds has been keeping your wife sedated so as to make her none existent brain death more believable".
"Thank you".
"Your welcome, we'll talk later when I find out if he's trying to do what I hope he isnt".

To be continued