Chapter 17

Two day's had gone by and they were now in Victorville, they could see and hear Helicopters and Aircraft flying back and forth, Rescue services were in full flow, the sliding of the  California plate had stopped before it completely went under forming a new Island, the Volcanoes Lava Flow had helped by flowing into the nearest crevis and continuing into the San Andreas Fault Line.
Renard was getting very worried about Amy's condition, they still had some pain killers for her leg and headache although Jenny had informed Renard they only had enough for 3 more days.
They new her leg wasn't infected and she wasn't using the stirrup,  so allowing her leg to use gravity for natural Traction,  but Renard was more concerned with her head injury  and the possibility she may have a Bleed.

The following morning Jenny was helping Amy so she could answer nature's call behind some bushes but before she got there she fell to the ground on her good knee and was vomiting.
"Amy, how you feeling".
"A bit Nauseous,  but I don't feel ill".
"When was your last monthly show Amy".
"Err Two weeks before I had a Break".
"You mean before your husband came to visit".
"What, erm I don't remember Jenny,  and My Husband!!!!! ".
"Amy, look at your left hand".
"Ohh, How could I forget".
"You've had a blow to the head, we'll get you some help but I'd say your probably pregnant Amy".
"Yeah, really".
"Well  your at least 8 or 9 weeks late and your nauseous,  it could be the blow to your head , but this early in the morning and its 7 weeks since Ty came to see you".
Jenny went to help Amy up when she past out on the floor, Jenny called for help.

Ty and Jack along with the Horse Trailers were Just coming out of Las Vegas heading down route 15 to Victorville and had been going about an hour when they saw about eight or nine horses with riders heading towards them.
Ty was driving the minivan as the roads were a nightmare, law and order in places had completely broken down. Ty started to Flash the headlights at them as they were on his side walking towards the Traffic.
Ty thought to himself that it was a good thing they carried on because Renard and the Troupe could of been in danger if they came across any of these gangs.
They pulled over into a rest area just about 500mtrs before the team.

Renard Jumped down and gave Jack and Ty a hug, he saw Ty looking for Amy.
"Ty  (Yeah) , I want you to know before you see Amy".
"What's wrong Renard, how's her Leg".
"It's not her leg I'm worried about Ty, we think when Spartan reared against that 7ft Boulder Amy hit her head Just before she went down the side of the Ravine, she's not in a good condition Ty, it's also possible she may be pregnant, but No one told you that part".
"So we need the nearest Hospital ".
"Yes, but how are things out here at the moment".
"It would be safer if you all take the trucks and make your way back and me and Jack will get Amy to a Hospital ".
" Okay,  here comes Amy now with Jenny, and Ty,  her memories are not good, she forgot she was married or who you and Jack were,  so it comes and goes".
"Okay, thank you Renard ".

Ty went over and Amy recognised him thankfully,  throwing her arms around him standing on one foot.
"I think your going to be a dad, Ty".
"I can't wait Amy, but we need to get you to a hospital as soon as possible".
Renard and the others are taking the trucks and all the horses back to Canada and the Drivers know to take Spartan back to Heartland after taking The Dark Horse Team back to there Base of Operations  before going back to Fairfield.
Ty and Jack hooted horns to the Trailers as they pulled off route 15 to go to Dignity Health, St Rose Hospital, San Martin Campus, and straight to the Trauma Department. Thankfully  they were not to busy considering the Devastation South of there location.
The Trauma Team came out and Ty explained what happened when they fled Los Angeles, her Leg, Head Trauma,  and possible Pregnancy without Jack hearing.
Jack was on the phone to Washington DC Hospital to find out about Tim, and how the Operations went. Jack hadn't told the family what the doctors found especially with everything else going on by the time he found out.
Tim had recovered really well but was ashamed of his actions so when released from Hospital and his incarceration after the Judge dropped charges due to the Tumors effects, he decided to dissappear for a while.

Amy was dealt with quickly and was down in the X-ray department when the Doctor found a Bleed on her Brain,  though small it needed an operation immediately,  and another doctor came to break the news.

To be continued