Chapter 26

After Ty ended the call they thanked the Nurse as she handed Amy her Phone back.
"How are you Amy".
"Sore Grampa, what was that all about".
"Your Husband who is being an Ass".
"I really don't want to talk about him, he's being so awkward and selfish, I understand he wants to do this but you read that letter Grampa, the truth has finally come out, He is Jealous and I Just can't believe how childish he's being about this. He referred to me and lyndy managing Financially because I Have my OWN Money Not OUR MONEY and I'm bloody fed up with it".
Amy bursts into tears and the machines start going mad.

Ty was sat in his Tent thinking about what had happened to Amy when he was called to an emergency meeting,  he went straight to it . When he got there the head Vet comes in and tells Ty and another Vet he wants them to go to Guatemala for 4 Months.
"Four Months, I've already been here just over a month, and I've just found out my wife's in Hospital ".
"If you need to go home Ty we'd perfectly understand that, so don't worry ".
" No that's fine, she's okay and has all her family with her, I mean there's nothing I can do to help her yet".
"As long as your sure Ty, we won't think any less of you if you need to see your wife, you can always come back at a later date".
"No that's fine, if anything changes there'll let me know".
"Okay then, let's get you two to the Airport and on your way".

While the machines are going mad the same Nurse runs in and see's Jack and Lisa trying to help Amy who has passed out, Doctor Edwards then runs in and checks Amy over.
"We need to get her back to surgery now".
"What's wrong with my Granddaughter Doc".
"I suspect a Bloodclot, I'll let you know as soon as I can.
They took Amy straight to surgery and injected a Special Dye into her vein that would be picked up by X-ray to check for a blood Clot.
Doctor Edwards eventually found it and using the tools going through her Veins and Arteries he had, was able to break it up and suck it out in about six pieces, but he wasn't sure what price Amy would pay for any damage already done.

Jack and Lisa were waiting when Doctor Edwards walked in a couple of hours later.
"Jack, Lisa, we found it was a blood clot and I got it out in about six pieces,  but it was halfway up her neck heading for her brain, we don't know how much of an effect this will have on her so we have her on Life Support  for now. We need to run some tests to see if her brain was affected in any way, I'll  be handing Amy over to Dr Soloman our Neurologist and his Registrar is Dr Reynolds, I suggest you both go home and get some sleep ,you honestly can't do anything for her at the moment".
Lisa picked up Amy's phone and took it with her as they left the Hospital,  both had tears running down their faces as they walked to the Truck.

As they were driving home Lisa sent Ty a message.
' Where are you, Amy needs you and so does Lyndy, Amy had a Blood Clot and is now on Life Support, get Home now Ty.'  Lisa.

Ty was about to get in the truck to take them to the Airport when he got the message,  he read it and saw it was from Lisa.
Jack and Lisa were talking to Lou who was obviously upset and was now blaming herself for what happened because she went after the Mayor's position against JD Werth.
Lisa saw her phone light up and it started ringing.
"Hello Ty".
Ty could hear Lou crying in the background.
"Hi Lisa, the've finally got a Truck to pick me up, I'm on my way home. Lisa is it really that bad".
"Yes Ty, get back a soon as humanly possible, Lyndy's asking for you".
"Tell her I love her and I'm on my way home. I'm such an idiot Lisa, I should never have left Amy on her own".
"There's something else you should know Ty, Amy was Shot while she was on the phone to Doctor Virani because she had a feeling she was pregnant, the hospital Doctor confirmed that Amy's three Months. See you soon. Bye".
"Bye Lisa".

To be continued