Chapter 16

Medic walks in the medbay with a coffee in his hand, walking toward a pile of papers laying in front of his desk. He takes a sip before sorting the papers out. Archimedes flies down, landing on his shoulder and watching him work. Everything is going well for Medic.

Until Medic lifts his head up, as if he senses something went wrong. The door burst open causing Archimedes to fly off as Medic confirmed his suspicions.

"Medic!" Sniper called, holding Y/N in his arms.

Medic roll his eyes, before facing Sniper, "Vhat ist it?" Medic notices that you're in Sniper's arms. He sigh, "vhat did Y/N do zis time?"

"I fell down from the ladder and broke my legs," you replied casually. Sniper chuckles as Medic facepalm.

"Place Y/N on the table, bitte."

Sniper nods his head and places you on the table.

"Gut (good), jou can leave now."

"No way!" you protested.

Medic deeply inhale, "vhy?"

You smirk at Medic, pointing at the medi-gun, "you already know why."

"Vhy jou have to be so difficult?" Medic muttered, before picking up the medigun and heals you with it.

"Thanks Doc," you said, jumping off the table. You and Sniper walk out the medbay, leaving Medic alone.

After you and Sniper left medbay, Sniper was about to walk off, but you stopped him. He turn to you, "whot is it mate/sheila?"

"Hey mind you take me to the training room? I forgot which way I'm supposed to go," you replied.

"Sure mate/sheila."

"Thanks Snipe," you said with a smile. As he walks past you, you secretly smile to yourself and then follow him as he leads the way.

"Hey mate/sheila."

"Hm? What's up Snipe?" you cock your head sideways.

"Why do you want me to stay in medbay with ya?"

"Well..." you said, sounding a bit unsure of yourself, "okay, I don't want to sound rude or anything, but I don't really trust Medic."

Sniper chuckled, causing you to glare at him for a bit, "what so funny Snipe?"

"You're not the only one who thinks that way. We feel that way at first, but the longer you stick around and noit bein' dead, you'll get used to it."

"If you say so..." you said, placing your hands behind your head. There was a moment of silence, but you were a bit bored with the silence.

"Okay, the reason why I want you to stay, not just because of the mad doctor. It is because I like you," you said, casually.

Sniper stops dead in his tracks, turning his head toward you with a surprised look, "whot!?"

You chuckle at his reaction, "I like you, you seem pretty cool and you're fun to be around with!"

"Uh... thanks... mate/sheila," he said, turning his head away.

"Aw, did I make you blush mister?" You said, leaning forward to his direction with your hands behind your back as you give out an evil smirk.

"N-not funny!" He said, sounding a bit flustered.

You giggle as you lean back again, placing your hands back on your head, "I'm teasing Snipe. No need to get embarrassed."

"That's not very noice of you!" He said, giving you a playful punch. You chuckle at his reaction.