Chapter 11

"That's it, just a word with me? What else do you want from me?" you stared at him with a hint of annoyance.

Spy rolled his eyes, "just follow me," he said, before walking off. You follow him without any hesitation, but your guard is up. When you and Spy get to his smoking room, he opens the door for you, like a gentleman, "you first Zeif."

"Thanks," you said as you entered in his smoking room. "Nice room you got here. Do you always enjoy showing off or is it just to cover up your insecurities?"

"Are 'ou zis annoying as Scout?" He turns his head glaring at you.

"Hang on! Don't compare me to that kid! Unlike him, I'm more tolerable!"

Spy scoff, "'ou do sound and 'ave ze attitude as 'im."

"Whatever! Anyway, what is it you want from me?" You asked, crossing your arms.

"Tell me about 'ourself," he said, before grabbing himself a glass of wine.

"That's it? No 'what are you planning zis time?' Or 'what are you trying to do' or whatever you're plotting to do?"

You look at Spy with caution, waiting for him to answer as Spy pours himself a drink.

"Want one?" He offered.

"No thanks, I don't drink."

"Suit 'ourself," he said, taking his sip before he speaks, "tell me what can 'ou do in ze battlefield beside stealing ze enemies' weapons?"

"Hold up! How did you know that I steal weapons? The only people that knew that I steal is Soldier."

"I 'ave my ways."

"Eventually I will figure it out."

"I would like to see 'ou try," he said with a cocky smirk.

"Well at least I know where Scout got that cocky attitude from," you giggled, causing Spy to frown.

"Do I need to cut off zat tongue of 'ours?"

"No," you quickly respond. Spy sighs and tries his best to remain patient with you.

"We only 'ave today and tomorrow, before 'our first fight. Starting tomorrow, 'ou must meet Soldier outside ze base, after zat meet up with Heavy in ze training room, zen meet up with Sniper, and zen meet me in ze training room. Any question?"

"Well I have one question. Why do you want me to run back and forward? Wouldn't be easy if I just meet Soldier, then meet Sniper, then meet Heavy and you in the training room?"

"Zere no such zing as 'easy' in ze battlefield! It's either fight and survive or 'ou're dead!"

You look at Spy in a mixture of 'fair enough' and 'I hate you,' causing Spy to smirk. "'Ou'll zank me later. 'Ou can leave now," he said, opening the door for you. You walk out of his smoking room without saying a word to him.

Spy, however, is still observing you. He may not get the answers that he was hoping to get. He closed the door, grabbing out his cigarette, putting in his mouth and lightening it up. As he smokes, he silently thinks to himself debating who is more annoying. Besides the annoying part of you, he wants to learn about your strength and weakness, just like the rest of his teammates.