Chapter 23

"The battle begins in 30 seconds," the administrator said. You can slowly feel the uneasiness running through your body. You tried to shake the feeling off, but the feeling still lingers. You see your teammates at the gate, hitting the gate and taunting them.

"Get ready to lose!" Soldier exclaimed.

Blu Scout scoff, "speak for yourself, you reds lost the last round!"

"It was just bad luck! Right Thief!?" Soldier said, turning his head to your direction.

"Right," you replied, then stare at your weapon. 'I hope so.'

"5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Fight!"

You and your teammates start firing at the blu team. You run around to shoot and steal some of their weapons. Suddenly you bump into someone that you two fell, but you quickly get up only to see red Scout glaring at you.

"What are you doin' here!? Get on the point you moron!" he said, dashing off. You rolled your eyes.

'Asshole.'

You run to the point to defend it from the blu team. As you see the red team, you quickly turn around to shoot the blu you. The blu Thief cried out in pain, but they fired their weapon at you. You dodge the bullets, only for you to get hit in the head by a baseball, causing you to get stunned.

Blu Scout enters the scene, giving the blu Thief a high five and they both look at you with a cocky smirk that makes you want to punch them in the face.

"Scout, do the honor of finishing 'em off," the Thief said. Scout nods his head and walks up to you, finishing you off with his bat.

You respawn in the room, as rage slowly builds up through your body. You grit your teeth, as you grab out your pistol, running out to the battlefield. You've been killing a lot of blus, but no matter what you do, you seem can't get the point and you often got killed and got dominated by blu Scout, Spy and the blu you.

You often got respawned in the locker room. You tighten the pistol and run out to go after the blu. You have the blu Thief on sight. You grab out your crowbar, and sneak behind the Thief as they're about to steal Medic's medigun. You hit the back of their skull once you're close enough.

"It's time to get the taste of your own medicine!" you spat, before beating the shit out of them, but you also make sure that they experience slow but painful death. Their cries and begging for mercy brings music to your ears. "Time to say goodbye bitch!" you said as you're about to end their life.

"YOU FAILED!!" the announcer said as your crowbar disappeared out of thin air.

You turn to your hand that is now emptied, "ARE YOU FUCKIN' ME!?" You turn to blu Thief who had frightened facial expression to cocky facials that you want to wipe it off. They grab their crowbar out and whack you with it.

"Looks like the tables have turned, again," they said with a cocky smirk before finishing you off.

~~

You and the Red Team are back in the base, no one has spoken. Medic already left the scene. You're about to disappear as well, but then Soldier grabs you by the hood.

"What happened to getting back at 'em!? Why didn't we win!?" he yelled.

"Soldier, calm down!" Demo said.

"Calm down!? CALM DOWN!?!? Why the hell should I calm down, when they made a promise that we will win!?"

"You know what Demo? Soldier is right, we could have won if it weren't for da Thief!" Scout said.