Chapter 4

"Wait, what?"

Medic roll his eyes, "did jou actually forget?"

"Not really, I thought you were joking," you said with a chuckle.

"Es ist nicht lustig (it is not funny)," Medic grumbled.

"Oh, you're actually serious then."

"Ja, I don't have all day. I have a lot of vork to do!"

"Okay sorry," you respond before following Medic to his medbay. Medic opens his door and holds it for you, which you thank him as you enter the medbay. As you walk toward the patient's bed, you begin to hear something above you that you look up to see a bunch of doves looking down on you with curiosity.

You sit down, as Medic grab the pen and clipboard before he walks up and takes his seat. "Alright, then. Vhat's jour full name?"

"Y/N L/N," you respond.

"Okay, date of birth?" he asked which you responded. As time goes on, you finish answering his questions. He has done every procedure like every normal doctor during the examination. It makes you think that Medic is just like a normal doctor but being a little extra and childish at times, but that's where you were mistaken.

"Alrighty, just I finished everything. Now I need to do one more zing," he said (after he inject your forearm with a shot), "I need jou to lay down on ze patient bed."

"What for?" you asked.

"Jou'll see," he said with a sadistic grin.

You want him to spill the beans, but you want to roll with it to see where this is going. You did what Medic has told you to do.

"Jou ready?" he asked, sounding excited.

"Ready for what?"

"Zis!" he said before cutting your chest and stomach open causing you to be shocked in horror while Medic is smiling.

"What the hell are you doing!?" you screamed, "are you trying to kill me or something!?"

"Me kill jou? Nein! I'm just operating on jou."

You raised a brow, "with your bare hands!?"

"Ja."

"Won't that contaminate my organs though!?"

"Don't vorry, I'm a doctor, I know vhat I'm doing," he said before he used his tools to take your heart out. As he was about to rip your heart out from your chest, you stop him.

"I have so many questions! How the fuck am I still alive!? Also shouldn't you use anesthetic on me before you operate on me?"

"Isn't zat simple? I have zis medigun above jou to keep jou alive. Ja, I should, but... it makes zings more easier vhen mein patients are avake."

"I see... well then..." you said with a shrug since there is nothing else you can argue about. Even if you tried, Medic has many ways to come up with a lot of good excuses no matter how ridiculous it  may sounds.

Medic uses his tools on you as you watch in fascination and utter horror as he takes your heart out. You pay attention to Medic's action that you're unaware there are other things going on (even though there's not many things going on).

He opens the small fridge to grab baboon's heart while there is a blue Spy's head.

"Kill me," he said.

"Later," Medic responded.

"That what 'ou said ze last t-"

Medic closed the fridge door on him as you looked at him with surprise.

"You have a blue Spy's head in your fridge."

"Ja."

"Jesus Christ..." you mutter, "is there something that I'm not aware of?"

"Vell... I did lose mein medical license."

"Wait... WHAT NOW!?"

"Ja, I lost my medical license," he said before he plug the voltage in the heart and made sure that your new heart glows red as he tells you the story of how he lost his medical license.

"So ze patient voke up and his skeleton vas missing, and the doctor vas never heard from again," he explained as he walked up next to you and laughed like a madman. "Zat's how I lost my medical license," he said as your face is filled with concerned. You were about to say something to him.

Until, one dove pops out from your guts causing you to grow more concerned, while Medic looks at his dove with disapproval.

"Archimedes no!" he scolded him as he brushed his dove away from you. "It's filthy in zere. Uck!"

You glare at him for insulting your organs like that. "Birds," he said with a chuckle.

"Anyvay, mind you, hold your rib cage open for me? I can't seem to," he said as he struggled to shove your new heart into your chest. Before he can say anything further, you feel something painful from inside that you cried out in pain. Medic looks down holding part of your rib bone, as your eyes are filled with shock and horror.

"Oh, don't be such a baby, ribs grow back." he said, tossing it aside leaving you to raise your brow as he turned to his medigun and his bird. You can't hear what he said to his bird but he did use the medigun to heal you up, putting you back in one piece. You can see your heart is glowing in your chest and it does hurt.

"All done," he said proudly.

"That's all?" you asked.

"Ja."

"Well then... that... was... interesting..." you said before getting up, "thank you, I guess?"

"No problem!" he said. You walked out of the medbay and walk off. Before you walk back to your room, you can hear Medic's voice behind the door saying "another successful procedure."

You tiredly roll your eyes before heading back to your room. You walk back in your room, thinking about what to do next. You want to go to sleep, but at the same time, you want to make an escape. For now, you just want to go to sleep before leaving.