Chapter 33

You and the red team gather around to celebrate. Music playing and half of the team members are dancing. 

You drink while you watch your teammates dancing, then you feel someone tap on your shoulder. You turn your head to see Scout. 

"Hey Y/N! Guess what!?" 

"What?"

"Tomorrow is my birthday and I heard that Tom Jones is havin' a concert da same day!" 

"Wow! That's so cool! Planning on going there tomorrow?" 

Scout rubbed the back of his neck, "well I want to, but I've been busy spendin' on weapons and Tom Jones figures."

"Damn, I'm sure there's a next time." 

"I guess…" He sighs, you pat him in the back. 

"I'll grab ya a drink, we'll figure something out," you said before leaving him. 

You walk to the fridge opening it to grab a bottle of beer. As you're about to close it, Spy appears out of nowhere causing you to jump and almost drop the bottle. 

"Jesus Christ Spy! Can you warn me next time!?" 

"My apologies," he replied. 

You rolled your eyes, "What is it this time?" 

"Meet me in mein room," he said and walked away. 

Your heart drops to your stomach.

'Did he find out!? Am I in trouble!?'

You walk back to Scout and give him the bottle. "Hey, I'll be back."

"Okay," Scout said. 

You hate seeing Scout feeling a bit bummed down, but then the idea pops into your head, "tell you what Scout. If we won't make it to Tom Jones concert tomorrow, maybe I can help you set you and Miss Pauling up for a date." 

Scout lifts his head, as his face is beam full of joy, "going on date with Miss Pauling on my birthday!? That sounds like a wonderful idea, thanks Y/N!"

"Anything for you friend," you said with a bow before walking off. 

You head to Spy's room and knock on the door, "um Spy, it's me. Thief." 

Spy opens the door, "come in." 

You nod your head and walk in. You can feel your heart pounding against your chest as there was a brief silence, "am I in trouble or something?" 

Spy raises his brow, "why would 'ou be in trouble?" 

You shrug, "you summoned me to your room. So… There's gotta be a reason why I'm here." 

"Ze reason why 'ou're 'ere is…" he paused to himself, which caused your anxiety to grow. "I want 'ou to take Scout to Tom Jones concert tomorrow." 

You raise your brow, "is that it? Care to explain to me why?" 

"Because 'ou and Scout are close friends, am I wrong?" 

"No, but-" 

"But what?" Spy asked, looking at you. 

You look at Spy with a puzzled look. You try to make sense of all this. What the hell is going on? You look at Spy with suspicion look, "is there something that you're not willing to tell me?" 

Spy raises his brow, "I 'ave nothin' to hi-" 

"Cut the bullshit Spy, you know all of us know you're the type of person who would hide something from others. It's either spill it or don't say it at all."