Chapter 2

You slowly wake up as you can feel the aching from your head. You groan as you're about to place your hand on your head only to find your hands behind your back, tied up. You slowly realize what is happening.

'No no no... this wasn't supposed to happen!'

You try to get yourself free, but there's no avail. Suddenly the door burst open, that you look up. You see two people that you are familiar with, a man wearing a suit and a ski mask and a woman wearing glasses and a purple uniform.

'Oh shit...'

You try to look calm as you possibly can. However, the situation you're in doesn't seem to help, especially when you're not wearing a hood nor a bandana to covered up your face. At least, you still have the bandages on your face that you want to cover up.

"Hello Y/N," the woman greeted, "did you have a nice nap?"

"Besides getting hit in the head and waking up with a headache, you can say that. Also how do you know my name?"

"We have information about you. You have criminal records of you breaking into Tom Jones's home, attempting to rob a bank, and attempting to steal the tank and the jets from the military," the woman says, trying to sound professional despite her trying to hold in her laughter along with the man next to her. 

"Anyway, why were you here last night, breaking both of the team's base taking the briefcases?" she asked with a serious face.

"That's a good question..." you said, trying to keep your cool, "hate to disappoint both of you, but I can't tell you that. That is classified."

After you say that the man with the suit grabs out his blade and places his blade close to your neck, causing you to shut up and be still.

"We don't 'ave time for 'our stupid games," the man said, sounding a bit irritated.

"Okay, okay! I'll talk! Geez, no need to get worked up!" you said defensively.

The man lowered his knife down, and back to the woman's side.

"I was hired by one of my clients, who told me to come here to take the briefcases from both base. I don't know what's so important about the briefcases, but the way the briefcases look, it seems a bit intriguing."

"Who iz 'our client?"

"I don't know, he didn't tell me his name and I don't know what he looks like."

They both look at each other before turning back at you. Which you shift in your seat, not knowing what they're going to do with you.

It's been a while that you have to deal with a situation like this. You normally dealt with this when it comes to working with a group of thieves. However, that was long ago, before you decided to work alone. The only thing when you're close to being captured is being held at gunpoint and you have no other choice but talk or fight your way out of it. This isn't really part of your plan, even if you find a way to escape you're sure that there are more people waiting for you. You either ended up in jail or being killed by them.

You take a gulp before you speak, "so, you guys are going to kill me right?"

"Depends," she responded.

"Depends on what? You got the answers and I have nothing left to be useful. So what's the point of keeping me alive unless you're going to turn me over to the police."

"You have a point, but after what the administrator and I had witnessed last night, we decided to offer you a job."

You raise your brow, "a job? What if I refuse to accept it?"

"Simple, we have no problem getting rid of you."

"Or we can hand 'ou over to Medic, he loves to experiment on the patients."

"I thought you're not a huge fan of Medic's work ethic."

"I'm not, it just I'm still upset zat little zief messed up my handsome face with a shotgun!"

"I didn't mess it up, I improved it!" you responded with a smart ass comment.  The woman seems calm, but she wants to laugh while he tries so hard not to rage. So he rolls his eyes and grabs out a cigarette and lights it up before inhaling it.

"Do you accept the job or not?" she asked.

"Does it really look like I have a choice? I guess I have to accept the job offer," you replied.

The woman smiles, "welcome to Team Fortress, the name is Miss Pauling. The man next to me is Spy. Also, Spy mind you cut the ropes?"

Spy sigh, "sure zing Miss Pauling." He walks toward you and uses his butterfly knife to cut the ropes off from your wrist. You rub your wrist and move it around.

"Ready to meet the rest of your team?"

"Yes Ma'am."

You follow Miss Pauling while Spy keep his eyes on you to make sure that you don't try anything stupid.