Chapter 28

“Wait, WHAT!?” you yelled. 

“I thought it was a ceasefire day!” Scout complained.

“Me too! Unless…” you paused trying to think.

“Unless what?” Scout looks at you. 

“Those sneaky blu bastards! Let’s get them before the rest of the gang come back.”

“Thief, wait! Dere’s only two of us and nine of dem! How da hell are we gettin’ in!?” Scout asked, looking at you with concern. 

You smirk, “easy, we will use Spy’s disguise kit and sneak ourselves into their base and get our intelligence back and live like nothing had happened.”

“Dis plan is either genius or dumb! But what other options do we have?” Scout sighed, “fine we’ll go with your plan. If we fail, I’m blaming it on you.” 

You put your arms up in defense, “whoa! Slow down, we’re not there yet. This will work! Trust me, what could possibly go wrong?” 

~~

You and Scout are near the blu base, but not close enough for any enemies to spot you two. You and Scout look at each other, “you remember the plan right?” you whispered. 

Scout nods his head, while you use Spy’s disguise kit to disguise as blu Pyro and walk into a scene where the blu team is hanging out. Luckily for you, there’s no blu Pyro on sight. You grab out a lighter and box of fireworks to create some diversion. You light it up for the fireworks to explode inside the building. 

“What the bloody hell is going on!?” blu Demoman asked, walking in the scene. 

You clap your hands as you make a muffled sound, trying to mimic Pyro. Blu Demo gives you a stern look. “Pyro, we’ve talked about this! No bloody explosion or fire in the building unless there's a Red Team on the base.”

You made muffled sounds to make it look like you’re protesting while Scout waited for the good opportunity to sneak pass. 

“What’s going on here boys?” Blu Engie asked. 

“Nothing, I’m just telling Pyro that he can’t just pull the explosion off just because he wants to,” blu Demo replied. 

You muffled in protest and grabbed out a magazine (that you stole from Spy’s room earlier), and lit it on fire and made it look like you accidentally dropped it in the haystack. 

“PYRO!!!” Blu Engie and blu Demo exclaimed.

‘Dere’s my chance!’ Scout thought to himself before he quickly sneaked past while they’re distracted. 

“What the bloody hell goin’ on h- FIRE!!!” Blu Sniper yelled before he grabbed out his jarate and threw it at the fire. The fire has gone out, but every blu mercenary on scene gives you the stern look. 

“What got into you boy!?” Blu Engie asked with his arms crossed. You lowered your head acting like you’re ashamed of your action and played with your hands. 

“Yo! What’s up?” Blu Scout asked, while the blu Thief walks in the scene. 

You look at the blu Thief with a hint of hatred in your eyes, but this isn’t the time to get your revenge yet. 

Blu Thief turns their head to your direction with a mixture of confusion and suspicion, “Pyro, didn’t I just come out from your room not too long ago?” 

You nod your head in response. The blu Thief gives you suspicious looks for a moment, but then they just shrug it off. “Oh well, I might be talking to Spy without realizing it.”