Chapter 35

You decide to train with Heavy to get physically fit and try to get stronger with hand to hand combat. 

“Zis is leetle Zief’s strength? Heavy is not impressed.” 

“I’ll get stronger eventually, just you wait Heavy,” you said, then give him a good punch. Heavy didn’t respond to your punch. “Still nothing?” you asked. Heavy shook his head. 

“Darn, I thought I had it,” you muttered. 

“Heavy is getting sandvich, want some?” 

“No thanks, maybe later,” you respond. 

Heavy nod and walks off. You head to your room, grabbing something out of your dresser. You look at the picture of young Scout and his mother. “Why is Spy having an interest in you Scout?” you muttered. 

‘Is Spy gay?’

You shake your head with a grossed out expression, but then something clicks in your brain. Looking back on the events, it makes perfect sense. Spy being concerned for Scout, the way he asked for you to take Scout out to Tom Jones’s concert and that night when Scout is determined to find his father whenever he has the chance to do so. This whole time, Scout already found his father without realizing it. 

‘I can’t believe that Spy is Scout’s father,’ you silently scold yourself for not knowing something that is so obvious. 

“Now, it’s time for me to make my move.” 

~~

Spy returns to the base from spying on the Blu Team to make sure that they’re not making another attempt to kidnap one of his colleagues. Spy goes to the fridge to grab some alcoholic beverages before going to his room. After he closed the fridge, he was startled when you appeared behind him. 

“Zief!” he shrieked before he composed himself, “what is it Zief?” 

“Hey Spy, or should I say worst dad of the year.” 

“What are ‘ou talkin’ about? I don’t ‘ave any children!” 

“Oh really?” You said before showing him the photo of Scout and his mom. You smirk as you see the shock expression from Spy. 

Spy glares at you, “In mein room, now Zief.” 

“As you wish princess,” you said, walking to Spy’s room. 

Spy received curious looks from his colleagues. Scout walks up to Spy, “so Y/N discovered one of your dark dirty secrets,” Scout snickered. Spy ignores Scout and heads his way to his room. Spy closes the door, only to find you playing with his butterfly knife. 

“Give it back!” Spy said, grabbing the knife out of your hand. 

“Hey! I was messing with that!” 

“Zat doesn’t belong to ‘ou,” Spy sneer. 

“Whatever,” you said, crossing your arms.

Spy roll his eyes, “where did ‘ou get zat picture?” 

“Oh I don’t know. Maybe laying somewhere where I can easily find it!” 

“‘Ou and Scout broke into mein room!?” 

“How did you know?” you asked.

“Oh, so ‘ou admit it?” 

“So what?” you asked before shaking your head, “I’m getting side track here. I demand to know why you abandoned Scout?” 

“Zat is none of ‘our business!” 

“Oh? You refuse to tell me? That’s okay. I can literally show this to Scout since you refuse to cooperate with me.”