Chapter 29

“The battle begins in 20 seconds…” the announcer said. 

You start loading the weapon, getting ready to defend the point from the payload. You watch Engie running back and forward, building everything that he needs to benefit the team. 

“Ready to charge,” Medic said. 

You turn your head to Demoman and smile to yourself, knowing that you managed to convince Medic to heal Demoman's eye. 

'I knew Medic can pull it through. I don't get why he didn't heal his eye in the first place!'

"3… 2… 1… Fight!" 

You and the team start firing at the blu team. You see the blu Thief firing at Scout. So, you took the opportunity to take out the blu Thief. You mercilessly shoot the blu Thief, which they cry out in pain as they fall limp. You smile in a sinister way and squat up and down on the blu Thief's body.

'This is what you get! You son of bitch!'

Scout gives you a mixture of concerned, worried and grossed out looks. You turn your head to him, causing him to flinch a little, "do you want me to tea bag you once you're dead?" 

Scout shook his head, "I-I'm good!" 

"Good," you said and walked away. 

As time goes on, you continue firing at the blu team until you hear one of the Demoman screamed in agony. You rush to the scene only to find blu Heavy, blu Soldier and Pyro stand in horror as Demoman covers his eye as something is coming out from his eye socket. 

'What the hell?'

Demoman continue screaming bloody murdered as the sky change from clear sky to dark blue and dark clouds appear in the air as his eye grew bigger and bigger and manage to get out of Demoman's eye socket.

"What… the… actual FUCK!?" 

"Damn you Merasmus!" Soldier yelled. 

"Who?" You asked which no one responded to your answer. 

Blu team and the red team look at each other.

"Truce?" Blu Heavy asked. 

You squint your eyes, "What? You can't be serio-" 

"Truce!" Soldier said. 

You facepalm while the red and the blu nodded in agreement. 

"What the fuck is happening?" You muttered as the blu and the red are firing at Monoculus. 

The blu Thief was about to jump in the battle to fight off the red team only to find the blu and the red team working together to fight off. The blu Thief stood there all confused and wondering how did it end up like this. You walk up to blu Thief and the blu Thief turns their head to you. 

"Do you know what's going on?" They asked. 

You shook your head, "nope." 

"Me either," they said. 

There was a moment of awkward silence, until the blu Thief spoke up. 

"Should we join them, even though we both have quarrels?" 

"I don't see why not. But that doesn't mean we're through," you respond before joining with the red and the blu team. 

"I know," they said with a shrug and joined in as well. 

Everyone firing their ammo at Monoculus as Monoculus fired something from his eye and got the red and the blu team killed. 

Thanks to the chip in everyone's heart, you and the others appear in the locker room and continue.