Bedroom secrets

"Mmm.", I moaned as I drank my drink.
It was as Caramel Frappe with extra cream. Just how I liked it. Daniel was watching me enjoy my drink. He was smirking at me and laughing to himself.
"What?", I raised my eyebrow.
"Nothing, I just thinking you're enjoying that drink a little too much.", he commented.
My stomach flipped at the way he said it. His voice was sensual, smooth and deep. It was something I hadn't noticed before.
"It's delicious.", I said, staring into his eyes. He was handsome, ill give you that. But he was much more, he was fun to hang out with, and I liked that. Alot.
"Are you gonna drink yours?", I pointed to his full, unopened can of coke.
"Later.", he said, and looked out the window. There seemed to be something on his mind. He was thinking about something.
"What's wrong?", I asked, staring out the window too. It started raining, heavily, and the Starbucks cafe was lit up lighter.
"Hm? Nothing, I just need to...", he trailed off.
"It's cold here. Let's go home.", I suggested. There weren't any heaters in the cafe, so it was cold. We got up and left the money on the table, plus the tip and left.
We walked, unshielded of the rain, all the way home.

When we finally arrived back on our streets. Daniel didn't live close by but we weren't all the way there yet.
"I guess I'll see you on Monday.", I said, turning  to face him.
"I don't really wanna go home, right now. Besides it's raining heavily now.", he said, walking the same pace as me. He was looking around, and a few times he would fix his bag.
"Oh, that's true. I guess you could come and stay until the rain settles down.", I accepted and he nodded and so we made our way to my house.
As soon as I opened the door, the heat of the home was something I missed a lot. We were drenched, and I was shaking. It was god damn cold!
"Put your jacket up to dry, here.", I pointed to the rack, and he placed it there. "And your back can stay there."
"Oh, t-thats okay. I'll just take it with me.", he said, nervously.
I nodded and dismissed his the way he was acting. He probably had some stuff that he didn't want a nerd seeing. I laughed at the remark and walked inside the sitting room. My mum wasn't back, I guess she was really busy today.
"Nice house.", he commented. His long wet hair sent flying drops of water around, but I didn't care. I loved the way it looked. Daniel ran his head through his messy hair.
I sat down on the sofa, tired.
"Sit.", I beckoned him over and he followed me to his seat. We sat together, staring at the empty TV screen in front of us.
"This is boring, I'm sorry.", I sighed.
"Can we go upstairs?"
I nodded and we went upstairs together.
Upstairs was warmer than downstairs, and it was extremely comfortable. We went inside my bedroom, and I quickly checked if anyone was outside. When I was sure there wasn't anyone I joined Daniek who was sitting on my bed.
"Can I ask you something?", Daniel asked.
"Shoot me.", I said.
He looked up and cringed.
"Sorry.", I whispered.
"What's with you? I mean, going off with Daryls dad like that, he's a police officer. What's going on?", he seemed curious. Of course he was everybody was. But for some reason I felt like it was safer to tell Daniel than it was to tell his best friend so I told him. I let my mouth run, and told him everything.
"...and now he's going to prison, the trials on Thursday.", I finished. Daniels face was unemotional, he was just staring at me, but I could tell he was listening. I smiled sadly and he hugged me. It was tight, and comfortable. I enjoyed the heat from his body and the scent of his breath. It was something I had never felt before. I never knew how much I needed this. I hugged him back, and I embraced every second we touched.
"I'm sorry.", he whispered into my ear.
"It's none of your fault.", I said back.
"I know.", and with that, he pulled away.
1 minute and 4 seconds was how long we hugged.
"Can I tell you something.", and now he looked nervous. I was expecting some random shit to come out of his mind, or he would tell me why he was so unemotional all the time but it was something completely different from what I was expecting.
"Daryl. He wants to ask you out.", he said, quietly.
"What?", I was shocked, did I hear that correctly? I had never been on a date before, let alone have someone like me.
"Daryl?", I squeaked. Daniel nodded and I looked at him. He looked a little upset, but why would he tell me that?
"Yes."
I panicked, "Uhh, but I've never been on a date before!"
"That's okay, I'll help you?"
"Are you asking or telling?"
"Telling.", he turned to me and smiled apologetically. "Sorry."
I shook my head at him and smiled back. It was time to get working.

<><><><><>
"Okay, so what do you do when he getting closer?", Daniel asked, standing in the corner of the room.
"Stop what I'm doing, look up and pay attention. Look in his eyes and let him do what he wants.", I yelled.
"Yes!", he clapped.
Daniel got out from the corner of the room and walked toward me. He placed his warm hands on my waist. He pulled me close, his nose on cheek and lips just inches away from mine. I shivered, he was so fucking hot.
"What do you do when he holds you like this?", he said, and pulled me closer to him, which I didn't even know was possible. I looked up at him, and he was breathing heavily. So was I. Our heart beats as fast as race cars.
"What are you doing?", I whispered.
"This.", Daniel whispered and pulled his head closer to mine. Our lips smashed onto each other. We sent the energy that was needed from each other as much as we could. Daniel pulled me tighter, his hands running through my hair. I moaned as he kissed me harder. And then we let our tongues dance around each others. My heart was uncontrollably beating. Daniel broke free from the kiss, and before I knew it he was going back in. I had simply forgotten everything. Every equation I had learnt in school, all the science, all the English. I couldn't even comprehend words.
His minty breath was addicting, just like he was.
We let go once we couldn't breath but Daniel kept his eyes on me. His choclatey brown eyes. Oh so delicious.
"Now, that's how you kiss.", he whispered. Daniel checked the time on his watch, it read midnight. His eyes widened and he grabbed his bag. He looked at me once more, and his face wasn't unemotional but it looked like there wasn't as much emotion as I'd liked. I didn't want him to go but I had to let him leave. He was going to go home late, right?
I couldn't stop wondering what was in the bag but I couldn't open it for fucks sake.
I heard the front door shut and I went to go close it.
My curiosity got the better of me and I decided to follow Daniel, just to make sure he got home on time.
Totally.