Reckless

A few hours later, we got more news that Patricia was also found dead, and was dumped in the bins. I didn't cry when I found this out, I just stayed still, hugging myself tightly. I was shaken up by it all, the fact that so many people had disappeared from my life so quickly. Was I really that easy to forget and leave behind? I shuddered at that thought and wanted to belive that whatever I was thinking it wasn't correct but I couldn't. Daniel was talking to an officer, occasionally giving me quick glances from where he was. The officer patter Daniel on the back and I watched him walk towards me. He seemed pretty cool and calm about the situation, but I couldn't say much because I did about Patricia. The fact that she was found dead, and I was so cool and calm about it kind of scared me.
"Stupid question coming," he smiled, getting into the ambulance with me, "You okay?"
"Sure.", I replied, fixing a loose strand of hair behind my ear.
He hugged me, and I did back. Daniel had been there for me since the beginning and I had rejected him. Tears began to form again, as I tightened the embrace.
A part of me wanted whatever was hiding inside me, the love for Daniel that I had, to break through but I couldn't. I was scared that I would be hurt, and that this would happen.
"Thanks.", I told him, really meaning it.

~
I went crazy after the incident. I did shit that I didn't didn't know I could do. Locking myself in the bathroom, I grabbed the two bottle of hair dye that I had secretly bought from the store. I mixed the pink together first, making sure it was perfectly fine. I opened my hair, my brown, virgin hair was about to be coloured. I stared into the mirror, and without a second thought I mixed the next colour, a light purple. Once they were finished and ready, I picked up the brush and did the first layer of colour on it.
Once I was done, I came out of the shower shower wrapped the towel around my body. I didn't look in the mirror, for I was too scared to find out what I looked like. If all went south, I would just cut it all off. I got the hair dryer and fixed my hair. Once it was in its normal state, I cleared the mirror of the fog from the shower and looked at myself. I gasped in shock, I looked so different. I left the top half of my hair brown but dyed the bottom. The top was pink, blending in the purple in the bottom. I gave myself a big, grin, happy with the results. I finally got dressed and left the bathroom. Quickly I fixed my hair up into a quick messy bun and left the house.
My mum stopped spending time with me because all she cared about was having a 'better relationship with her new boyfriend' which in my opinion, was extremely dumb.   But I didn't mind, nor did I care, in fact it gave me a lot more freedom. Everyone at school knew what happened after the night of the incident.  I stopped caring about my studies. What was the point in caring if everything in my life was wrong?
I checked the time on my phone, it was two o clock in the night, and I went into my car. It didn't take me long to get to the City Centre, and that was where I met Daniel. His hair was as gorgeous and messy as ever. When we met, I parked my car in the same place as always and we walked inside his flat, hand in hand.
"Like your new hair.", he smirked and played with it.
I nudged him, and smiled back.
"Thanks. Now, you ready?", I asked, growing excited.
He nodded and opened the door. The smell hit me like poison in a bottle. Adam was talking to Emma, staring at her lady features very intently.
I cringed at his perverted self.
"Let's go, guys.", Daniel spoke and they stopped their conversation and followed us out.
As we got into my car, we made our way to our second home. Well my third and their second. It wasn't a flat, it was a house. It was the house where we hosted parties, drug meetings and other shit, I don't think I should mention. Daniels grip around me tightened as we walked towards the house.
Adam smiled at me, and Emma watched Daniel open the door.
As he did, another smell entered inside my nose. This time it was worse than the smell of drugs, or alcohol or anything else. It was the smell that I was actually the most used to, especially after what Daryl did.
It was the smell of a body. A dead body, rotting away. Blood was splattered all over the wall, in the room I opened the door to. Daniel, Adam and Emma all gasped in shock and my newest trap.
That night replayed in my mind very well. In fact, it was last night.
A boy, around my age, probably a year older met me at the party we had went to. I seduced him, make him extremely drunk and horny. I lied to him, and told him that I knew a place where we could do it in private, and he followed me here.
I took him to this very same bedroom, and layed him flat on the bed. Before he could take any clothes off, I strangled him, but not enough to kill him. I grabbed the knife that was hiding in my pocket and stabbed him on the side of his abdominal and then his legs and heart. That seemed to finish him off. After j killed him, I had sex with his dead body. I was shameless and I didn't care. I was proud of myself.
Once I finished explaining my story, Daniel laughed.
"Looks like my sweet baby is getting naughtier and naughtier every day.", he teased, playing with my hair.
I giggled.
Emma scoffed, jealous at my relationship.
"I've got an idea," I whispered into Daniels ear, and he nodded, eager to know what I wanted, "Let's tell them about that night.", I said.
It took him a while to compute what I had said and when he did, he eagerly began.

To put our story in some terms, I had murdered Patricia that night, and Daniel had killed Daryl. It was because of their friendship and my jealousy.

THE END!

Yes, that's it. This story is finished. Tell me what you thought. Where you expecting Julie to change so much and so quickly? I, for one, now hate Julie for what she did but idk.
Please remember to vote and comment.

Thank you for reading this book ❤

If you want a bonus chapter just let me know.