Take me to your room

Warning: ⚠️ Mature content ahead! ⚠️

I ran to his bed and sat down on it, taking in his natural scent that was left on his covers. He was still downstairs, putting away his car keys. I took this chance to take another good look at his room, it was big, bigger than mine and was just Daryl. This definitely gave of popular boy vibes. I spread my legs and arms on his bed, relaxing my whole body.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in.
"What are you doing?", Daryl asked,opening the door to his room.
I gasped and jumped up from his bed, "N-nothing!", I said, standing up.
Daryl narrowed his eyes at me and shut the door behind him. He slowly took a few steps towards me, his eyes never leaving my face. His deep blue eyes drowning me in feelings and ideas that never came to mind when I was in a normal state of mind.
"Detention was way to long, don't you think?", he asked, grabbing my waist and pulling my body towards his muscular build.
"Oh, yeah it was.", I whispered back to him.
He smirked and pulled me in, kissing me with great passion. I let his mouth control me, and he took the responsibility happily. He pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. I heared him moan, and when we broke free I knew there was something else he wanted.
Daryl went back in for more, his tongue dancing around with mine. I felt his hands slip under my shirt and reach up to the middle of my back.
It was a sensation I had never felt before.
"Daryl?", I whispered into his cheeks.
"Shhh.", he soothed.
I obeyed him this time. I let him touch me the way that he did. I let him hold me tight. To be completely honest, I never thought that being held for this long, in the silence was one of the things that I needed the most. Daryls soft breath was brushing against my cheek, and the feeling his slow heart beat made me feel happy. An emotion I hadn't felt in ages, for many different reasons.
"What's wrong?", he asked, stopping from tracing his familiar circle motion on my back.
"I-", I was cut off my his phone ringing. His blue eyes turned to look at his phone on the table behind. I watched as his eyes widened at the name shown and he let go of me.
Grabbing his phone, he ran out the room, mouthing apologizes to me.
And then it was just me, myself and I.
I rubbed my left arm, wishing that whoever called him could've waited, but it wasn't as if they could know what we were doing. Let alone what I felt like I wanted. What I knew was going to happen sometime soon, but I was too scared to ask.
Taking a seat on his bed, I thought to myself a question that I wanted to be answered since I started dating Daryl.
Where had Daniel gone?
What was really going on between their friendship?
And was I the cause of it all?
My mind raced, trying to get to the bottom of all these questions but alas, it wouldn't be something I could figure out.
After a few minutes, Daryl walked into the room. I looked up at the boy, his expression fully apologetic.
"It's okay.", I laughed it off.
He smiled at me, silently thanking me for my forgiveness. Even though I didn't know why he was asking for it.
"Baby?", he asked, and I hadn't noticed it before but he was on top of me.
My head rested on his pillow whilst his arms stayed at the side of his pillow. Daryls blue eyes staring into my poop brown ones. "Yes?", I whispered back, almost breathless.
He got to his knees and quickly he slipped off his t-shirt. I stared at his natural abs. They were so neat, so beautiful, so perfect. The top part of his boxers were showing through his trousers.
Butterflies began to fly around my stomach, hitting every wall and space they had. I realised that I needed Daryl more than ever. Especially like this.
He went back to on top of me, staring me right back into my eyes again. Then I felt his light head, pull me in for a deep, passionate kiss.
"Are you ready?", he asked me, holding the bottom of my t-shirt ready to rip it off my body. Without a second thought I nodded, I was definitely ready to finally loose my virginity.
♡◇♡◇♡◇
Daryl pulled my shirt off in one quick motion, I could hear his heavy breathing. He wanted me and he wanted me more than ever.
I watched as my boyfriend leaned over me, hungry, wanting to devour me. And I let him, to my pleasure.
His soft lips planted themselves first on my neck, biting and pulling against my skin. His lips grazed my neck and I felt it when he stopped because he slid down to my belly. I felt his finger trace my belly button. He bit it. He looked up at me and smiled before his hands made their way up to my bra.
Slowly, he unclipped my bra, and he slipped it off my body. My fresh boobss exposed to him. I felt slightly uncomfortable because I had never been half naked in front of him.
"It's okay.", I heard him whisper, as if he could sense my feelings.
I nodded and he continued.
His cold hands reaching for my trousers and pulling them off. He fixed himself ontop of me and bit my nipples. Moaning in pleasure, he began to suck at them. It was one sensation I hadn't even felt and I enjoyed it.
His hands squeezed them tightly before he want back to my legs.
This was slow, and romantic and I was enjoying every second of it. When he pulled off the last thing that I was wearing, his eyes widened at what he was looking at. My clips were exposed, out there, waiting for him to touch them and thats what he did.
After a few, long minutes of anticipation, what I was waiting for was coming. He got up off the bed, and I watched as he pulled off his jeans. I got up from my position and stared at the bulge in front of me. It was big and something I wasn't sure I was able to take for my first time.
"Oh shit.". I bit my lip, and pulled it down for him. Too scared to look at what I was dealing with this evening, I looked up at Daryl. He was looking down at me, and at that moment I realised how much I loved him. I never knew that coming to Sea Corner would do so much for me but it did. And for the better at that.
(She wishes)
I decided to face it and looked down. Not taking time to look at his...stick I was pinned down on the bed. Daryl grabbed the condom from his bedside table and slipped it on before his stick was met with my walls. But, he didn't push himself inside me and I looked up at him.
He was smirking seductively.
"Are you a virgin?", he asked, teasing me.
I stiffened but nodded. I had never told anyone that before. Not even Felicity knew.
"No. Say it to me."
My heart beat increased, why didn't he just do it. Give it to me?
"Yes.", I replied but my response was another shake of his head.
"Moan it.", he spoke softly.
"Yes. I'm a virgin.", I moaned loudly.
"Where's the special word?", he joked.
"Yes. I'm a virgin, Daddy Daryl.", I moaned and without a second he pushed his...dick inside me. I was filled with pleasure, happiness and so many other emotions that I hadn't ever felt before.

And that, everyone, was the day that I lost my virginity.

Ooh, they've done it! What do you think? If there are any mistakes or stuff you want me to fix in this chapter, and the whole book in general, then don't be afraid to tell me.
I won't bite. I promise. (: