City Centre

As I made my way out of Julie's house, I made a mental note to myself. She really knew how to kiss. I mean it left me breathless, wanting more and not only that, at that moment I wanted to fuck her. But I knew how much that would scare her, and I didn't want to do that. I sighed and fixed my hoodie up before I made my way to the train station.
The rain was light, there was barely anything yet when I walked into the station I was soaking. I guess I underestimated the walk.
I scanned my card and hurried inside. I made sure to get to the correct station, I didn't want to miss my train. Quickly, I ran down the stairs and checked the timetable. The train would be here in five minutes, and the time was half past one. I sighed, scared I might not make. It took almost two hours to get there.
I felt my phone ringing in my pocket, it was Bryan. What did he want?
"Listen, bro. I just hears that the guy you met earlier just killed someone for not bringing his package on the right time.", he started, without even letting me say anything.
"A hello would've been nice."
"Where are you?", he ignored my comment.
"In the train station, the train will be here soon.", I promised, not caring about his previous remarks. I wasn't a deep, spiritual person but I knew that even if that guy came to kill me, it didn't matter. I was going to die anyhow. That was something my mother told me before she did the shit that she did. And I blamed her for it all. It was her fault I started smoking, it was her fault I dealing drugs, it was her fault I was out doing illegal shit. And you know what I didn't give any fucks about the law.
When the anger began to rise inside of me, my train whizzed passed me. I ignored what Bryan was saying and ended the call. It wasn't as full as I would've expected it to be, I guess I got here before or after the busiest times.
I was beginning to grow impatient, and when I was impatient I would get angry. The anger from before was starting to rise up in me, and it would be any second before something would come and trigger it to explode before anyone else. I tried to calm myself down, I didn't want to cause a whole scene. If I did get triggered the police would definitely be called and I wouldn't have been able to pass the dope safely.

~
After I left the house, to follow Daniel I soon came to the conclusion that he wasn't going home. In fact, he was going the opposite way. I began to wonder where he was going and what was his reason. I for one wasn't able to answer those questions myself without asking the damn boy. My crutches made the most noise, so I decided to follow him in the car. I waited for him to go a little further before I started the car.
All the way, my mind kept playing the kiss. The deep, unforgettable kiss. It was something I hadn't done before. Yes, I had kissed Daniel before, but that was just in a game plus we were disrupted by Daryl. Some kind of friend he was.
"Shit, where is he going?", I groaned, gripping the steering wheel tighter.
I managed to follow him to the train station, where was he going at this time of day. No not day, night! I checked the time on my dashboard, it was ten past one.
Quickly, I got out of my car and made my way inside. It was freezing outside here and I needed to get inside now.
The guard eyed me as I went inside.
Up ahead, I spotted Daniel walking towards the platform. Platform 7. Isn't that the platform that took you to the City Centre. Shit, I was going to the City Centre? That was far away. Especially on the train. I started to regret my decision of following him and I wanted to go back but I had to go all the way round the station just to exit it and back around to get to my car. I shrugged at myself and went down the lift. When I got down, the door opened and stitting a few metres away from me was Daniel. He was sitting down on a bench, and he had his hood up. He looked damn sketchy. The same question kept swirling around my mind, why was he going to the centre in the middle of the fucking night?!
I shook my head and hid behind one of the pillars, where I was close but far from Daniel. I watched him talk on the phone, he seemed to be thinking about something bit his thoughts were disrupted by his train whizzing past him. Once it stopped he got up and before anyone could even leave he hopped on. I decided to make the good decision to get on a carriage away from him. I didn't want to get caught after all!

~

Around an hour and forty minutes later I arrived at the centre. Without a second thought, I left the trai station as quickly as I could. I only had fifteen minutes to get to them. Bryan told me they were waiting by a McDonalds shop, the one that was around a ten minute walk from the station. If i waited around for a cab it would take a while so I decided to speed walk. That way I might make it with time.
After five minutes had passed I noticed the McDonalds up ahead. I smiled to myself and found out that I was running to the building. I didn't stop though. I ran, and ran until I was just by the parking lot. And sure enough I saw two guys standing by the store, smoking cigarettes. I checked my bag to see if the dope was still there and it was. I ran down the stairs and across the parking lot.
"Took ya time.", one of them laughed when I made it to them.
"Sorry.", I said, breathless.
"Where's the dope?", the other guy said, staring at me.
I slid the bag off my shoulders and opened it up. I grabbed the package but I stopped myself from passing it to them.
"Where's my money?", I said, in a low voice.
"500. As promised," he pulled out from his pocket. "But, imma need the dope first.", he smiled.
I passed the drugs and he handed me the money. I checked it and there was the amount promised inside it. I looked up but the two men were already gone. Too tired to go back, I slid down the wall, and sat down. My body ached and I needed to sleep. But not here.
In the distance I could hear the familiar clacking of crutches across the parking lot. I peeked around the corner and I saw a beautiful girl walking towards me. As my eyes adjusted I realised that it was Julie! What?! Why was she here?!
I panicked, and as I tried to get up I slipped up on one of the rocks.
"Shit.", I whispered. But it was too late, she was standing in front of me.
"Who were those guys?", she asked, suspicious.
"Who?", I pretended.
"Don't lie.", she spoke, quietly as she took a seat next to me.
"Some guys." , I tried to stay brief, but she wasn't allowing that.
"Some guys?", she repeated, staring at me. Her eyes were filled with upset.
"Yeah. Listen, I don't even know why you're here but I need you to go."
"How much did you get?", she asked. A wave of nervousness washed over me as I realised that she knew what I was doing.
"What?"
"How much?"
"Five hundred dollars.", I whispered, looking at the empty floor beside me.
"Daniel? What's happened?"
I shook my head, she was the one who followed me. I didn't owe her an explanation nor answer any of her questions. I began to get annoyed.
"What's it to you?," I said, looking at her. "I don't owe you anything."
"Yes you do.", she replied.
"No. I don't. You followed me here, when i didn't you to, and now I have to answer your shitty questions."
"Daniel."
"Julie."
I pinched the bridge of my nose and I heard her shift closer to me. Her beautiful eyes staring back at me. Julie rested her head on my chest, and I played with her hair.
"I'm sorry.", she laughed quietly.
"For what?"
"Following you. I didn't mean to. To be honest, I care so much about you. I thought you'd just go home.", she said.
"That's never me. I hate going home. Its a shithole.", I replied honestly.
"So you'd rather stay out late and deal whatever you were dealing.", she turned to look at me. Her head moved from my chest to my legs.
"Yeah. It's been like this for as long as I remember."
"Have you ever been caught?", she asked curious.
"Yeah. I've been to juvie for a year, and I was caught whilst we were smoking the shit."
"Oh. And Daryl?," I cringed hearing that guys name, "What about him?"
"What do you mean?"
"Has he ever been caught?"
"No. He's never even been involved in anything. He hasn't got a criminal record or anything really."
"What? Then why is he more popular that you? Its like you're you're sidekick. You don't deserve that."
"To be honest I really don't care. Daryls a lying cheat, he's never been a real friend. He only cares about popularity and girls.", I replied.
Julie sighed, I could feel how tired she was. I played with her hair, it was smooth and beautiful. We stayed like this, the silence relaxing us both. Julie finally stopped moving and she fell asleep. I kissed her cheek and rested my head on the wall.

Oooooh, is this the start of something? What do you guys think about this chapter?
Don't be shy! Leave a comment and make sure to vote.