Part 1:{Prologue}

~Y/N's POV~

~Y/N's POV~

"Mikey!" I called out as I made it to the shrine for our meeting.

"You finally showed up" Mikey said and I smiled "Sorry! I was asked to stay after school to help out with something" I lied as I rubbed the back of my head and he smiled "Hurry up, we're all waiting" he said and I nodded "Right!"

I stood in-between Mitsuya and Smiley as Mikey began speaking.

"So what's been happening?" I asked and Mitsuya smiled "A conflict with a nearby gang" He said and I raised a brow "Conflict? What happened now?" I asked and he sighed "Too much" he mumbled causing me to chuckle lightly "Not that it matters, as long as we get to bust some heads" Smiley mused with his usual grin causing me to smile at him.

"So why were you late?" Mitsuya asked and I looked down "Detention" I whispered and he raised a brow "What for?" he asked and I frowned "A fight" I mumbled and he sighed "You can't keep getting into meaningless fi-" I cut him off "It wasn't meaningless! I was just trying to be nice.....she didn't have to be rude" I whispered before clenching my jaw.

Mitsuya placed a hand on my shoulder "What happened?" He asked and I sighed "I bumped into this girl by accident but I apologized....and she wouldn't let it go" I said while scowling "She tried hitting me first!" I defended myself and he laughed "I see....you seem to attract trouble all of the time" he said and I shrugged "It's not my fault"

I smiled "Anyways It's all over" I chirped and he ruffled my hair.

Mitsuya was like a brother to me, he always looked out for me in a fight and had my back in various arguments.

Mikey cleared his throat as he stood at the top of the stairs, closest to the shrine.

"Let me hear you Toman, are we going to let that rival gang take us down?" Mikey asked loudly as we all smirked at him.

"HELL NO!"

He smiled "That's what I thought"

I yawned "I'm exhausted" I whispered as I looked around before seeing a familiar blonde headed male "Is that Takemichi?" I questioned and Mitsuya hummed "Yeah it is" He said and I smiled before walking up to the male.

"Heya Takemichi" I greeted and he smiled upon seeing me "Hey Y/N!" He greeted causing me to grin "This meeting is fairly boring" I said as I placed my hands inside of my pockets and he chuckled "It's not so bad" he said and I shrugged "I'm going to get out of here soon but I wanted to hear about the conflict with the rival gang" I said and he nodded "It seems like things are going to get pretty serious" he said and I nodded "Yeah, it's exciting" I said as I bumped my fists together "We'll kick their asses"