{Chapter 37}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

****

~Rindou Haitani's POV~

".....Rindou"

I slowly looked over to see Y/N standing by the door frame with an unknown emotion plastered on her face.

'Everything that I had worked so hard for.....is over'

I stayed because I wanted to fix things.

But would she even hear me out?

I doubt it.....I was being an asshole.

"Y/N....." My voice had came out hoarse but she didn't say anything about it, she didn't respond at all. She simply stared at me, as if she were waiting for me to continue speaking.

I didn't even know what to say.

"......"

"You don't love me?" She suddenly questioned and my eyes went wide as she awaited my answer "What....?" I questioned and she took a deep breath "If you don't love me then say the word and I'll leave right now but if you do.....then I hope you're prepared to beg for my forgiveness because you're not getting off the hook that easily!"

Her words may have sounded like a joke to anyone that hadn't truly known her.

But I could tell that she was being serious and genuine.

It's not often that I get to see this side of her but I've come to realize that I probably draw this personality change out of her more than anyone else, and not in a good way either.

I wanted to make everything right.....but how am I supposed to do that when I keep screwing things up?

'Talk to her!'

This whole thing had started because of my inability to communicate properly.....and now it seems like I still haven't learned my lesson.

I could've just told her about everything that I had heard and what may happen.....but I chose to keep it a secret while pushing her away.

Which didn't even work.

Because she stayed.

She must've known.....that I would've left if she hadn't put up a fight. That's the kind of person that I am, I don't like dealing with things that can easily be avoided and somehow.....this situation had turned out to be one of those things that I'd usually avoid.

But I don't want to avoid it.

I just want to be with her.

She's an idiot....and sometimes she makes me extremely mad when she jokes around about shit but still.....I couldn't imagine my life without her.

Although, I had to go through that.

During our year apart.....I had figured that she'd never come back into my life again so at that time, I had to envision a future without her in it.