{Chapter 47}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

This book is definitely getting finished like tmmr lol, I'm ready to start working on a new book that i've been planning💀which I think you guys will like ;)

****

~Y/N's POV~

"HA! My little brother got you a bodyguard but now he's too jea-" He was cut off by Rindou "That's enough, you're here because we're talking about going after the people that kidnapped us and that's information that you deserve to know"

I sweatdropped "But.....you could've just told me that when you got back to the house" I pointed out and I noticed his cheeks turning slightly red "Just shut up"

My eyes slowly drifted off towards the window and I thought I saw someone.....familiar?

My eyes went wide "I've got to go!" I said quickly as I quickly stood up from the table and darted out of the restaurant, ignoring the sound of everyone calling after me.

'No fucking way......'

I continued sprinting after the male and he actually stopped!

I tackled the boy to the ground and watched as he screeched out before immediately stopping when he saw me smiling down at him.

"Takemichi!" I chirped and his eyes began welling up with tears "Y/N....." he whispered and I engulfed the boy into a hug "I haven't seen you in so long! What have you been up to, crybaby?"

We both sat up and I ignored the weird looks that we were receiving from other bystanders around us.

"I've just been.....actually I don't even have an answer for you" he mused "I guess I've just been running out of time"

'The hell does that mean'

I slowly tilted my head to the side "Uh....I forgot how odd you used to be! You always say the weirdest things" I mused and he smiled "So do you"

Touché.

"So what were you up to just now?" He questioned and I grinned "I was at that restaurant with Rindou!" I chirped and he smiled "So you guys worked out in the end" he said contently and I grunted "Well we actually broke up for like a year but I suppose so......"

It's so odd to see Takemichi again.

I was almost positive that I wouldn't catch up with him through this crowd.....but then he just stopped walking?

"Why'd you stop walking just now?" I questioned and his eyes widened slightly "Huh what do you mean?" he questioned and I frowned "I was chasing after you and you just stopped all of a sudden, I hadn't even called out to you"

Takemichi took a deep breath "That's because I had already known that you were coming" he said while staring straight into my eyes and I stuck my tongue out at him "If that were the case then you wouldn't have let me trample you"

He awkwardly rubbed the back of his head "Yeah well I can't predict everything and you're definitely the most unpredictable girl that i've ever met" he said and I smiled "Well I'm taking that as a compliment because you basically just called me unique!"