{Chapter 4}

~Y/N's POV~

~Y/N's POV~

I hate it here.

He woke me up at like 6am.

"For the last time, it's 10am" He snapped and I scoffed "Liar" I muttered and he shoved a watch in my face.

It did in fact say 6am.

"I don't care, I don't care" I said as I ignored the fact that it was indeed after 10.

"Anyways let's eat" I said and he tilted his head to the side causing me to raise a brow "Uh food" I said and he raised a brow "What food?" He questioned and my eyes widened as I sprinted to the kitchen.

"HEY!"

He probably thought I was trying to escape.

I SHOULD'VE been doing that but I had other plans.

I ran into the kitchen and opened the fridge up.

It was empty.

There was a single water bottle inside causing my jaw to drop.

It was an EMPTY water bottle.

He slammed the kitchen door open and looked at me weirdly "Are you seriously keeping this fridge for decoration......?" I questioned and he tilted his head to the side "I don't understand your question" he said and I facepalmed "I'm so out of here"

I tried walking past him but he grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me towards him.

"What do you want?" He questioned tiredly and I grinned "Pancakes!" I said and he sighed before pulling out his phone and calling someone.

"Make pancakes and bring them to me, I'm in the second kitchen" he said and my jaw dropped "You have two kitchens?"

And a personal chef....or.....?

"You're like a magician" I said and he sweat dropped "How.....?" He asked and I shrugged "I dunno"

He calls and things just pop up.

Monopoly.

And pancakes are on the way.

"Odd...." He mumbled as he sat down at one of the stools and I sat in front of him "If I was actually trying to escape then you'd definitely be way too slow to stop me" I said and he raised a brow "Don't you want to escape?" He asked and I nodded "I do but you said that you'd let me leave so I'll just wait" I said and he raised a brow "I never said that"