{Chapter 11}

~Y/N's POV~

~Y/N's POV~

I was currently walking my cat.

Yes.....walking my cat.

I told Rindou that you could walk cats but he didn't believe me so now we're walking my cat down the sidewalk.

His leash was a really pretty shade of F/C.

"I told you"

"Shut up"

I glanced up at the male "We should get you a bigger vocabulary" I said and he narrowed his eyes at me as Rin meowed "Why can't you be more like Rin?"

"More like the cat?" He questioned and I nodded "Yeah! Just like the cat" I said and he rolled his eyes before looking away.

"Rin is a miracle cat" I said and he looked over at me "I doubt that"

"Well don't! It's true and I love him" I said as I picked Rin up and held him in my arms.

He was a really lazy cat so he just accepted it.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked and he raised a brow for me to continue "Why do you like hanging out with me?" I asked and his eyes widened slightly "What?" He questioned and I glanced down at the cat in my arms.

"Well I don't know.....just curious as to why we spend so much time together....." I drifted before quickly shaking my head "Don't get me wrong! I love hanging out with you, it's very humbling!"

I don't think anyone humbles me more than Rindou......seriously, it hurts my feelings sometimes but it's enlightening.

He looked down at me for a few moments before looking away and shrugging his shoulders.

He doesn't.....know?

"So you just hang out with me for no reason? Just because we're friends Huh?" I asked and he shrugged again causing me to chuckle "We also need to get you some more actions" I said and he rolled his eyes causing me to roll my own "Seriously"

"What do you want to do when you're older?" I asked and he shrugged again causing me to sigh.

Talking to him was like talking to a brick wall.

"What do you want to do?"

My eyes widened slightly at his question.

Well that was a surprise.

I wasn't really sure how to answer though.