{Chapter 32}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

****

~Y/N's POV~

"You're ridiculous" Yuzuha said and I shook my head "No I am not, you said some very hurtful things to me and I didn't appreciate it" I said and she scowled before honking the horn of her car.

Yeah....I was currently walking on the sidewalk with her strolling in the car besides me.

"All I said was that I wouldn't let you touch anything" she said and I frowned "ITS DRY!"

Yuzuha groaned "FINE! If you can explain to me why your hands are blue then I'll let you in" she said and I slowly looked down at my blue hands before glancing back at her.

"That's a very good question....." I continued "Unfortunately, I don't have a very good answer"

She sighed "Where are you even walking to?" She asked and I stopped walking causing her to hit the brakes "Um I don't know....."

Yuzuha rolled her eyes "Well we're having that celebration in like an hour so you'd better clean yourself up" she said and I hummed "Well if you would stop complaining and just take me home then things would be just fine" I said with a small shrug and she stuck her tongue out at me.

Real mature, Yuzuha.

"Get in!" She said and I sighed "Fine"

I opened up the car door and got back inside "See? The blue isn't getting on anything"

Yuzuha started driving again "Y/N.....like I said before, my concern is WHY THEY'RE BLUE"

Sheesh.....she sounds like a total mom.

"Anyways, have you talked to your boy toy?" She asked and I raised a brow "Who?" I questioned and she rolled her eyes "Rindou"

I chuckled lightly "he's not my boy toy, and no I haven't talked to him today" I said and she hummed "And I thought that you two couldn't get enough of each other"

I scoffed "I don't have to speak with him everyday, we aren't even dating"

*Ring.....Ring....-*

Speak of the damn devil.

"Are you going to answer that?" Yuzuha asked with a smirk but I shook my head "Nope, it's just a telemarketer"

*Ring.....Ring.....Ring*

"Must be some really persistent telemarketer" she said and I nodded "Yeah they're real annoying, but I'm sure that they'll stop calling soon"

*Ring.....Ring.....Ring*