{Chapter 7}

~Y/N's POV~

~Y/N's POV~

I assumed that I had been in there for a full day by now.

Or at least.....that's how long I've been AWAKE here.

I'm not sure how long I've been asleep.

They had brought me water a couple of times but I didn't drink it.

Who knows what they could've done with it.

What was their endgame?

The door opened and I lifted my head up to see Riku standing there with a dull look "Oh you're awake" he said as he walked in and closed the door.

"Let me go"

"I think we both know that's not happening" he said and I clenched my jaw "Someone's bound to notice that I'm missing"

He went silent.

Then he started laughing, it was sickening.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked and I raised a brow "N-"

"Do you know how long you've been here?"

"....."

Silence.

"I mean you've been passing out from the head injury for quite a bit, it's been 3 days already so I'm very positive that people have begun to suspect your disappearance" he said as he walked closer to me "As a matter of fact, someone questioned me" he said and I raised a brow "Who?"

"Rindou Haitani and Ran Haitani" he said and my eyes widened "W-what?"

"I don't know what you did to get on their good side but it's quite obvious, although I'm their left hand man so they couldn't possibly find me distrustful" he said as he placed a hand over his chest.

He grinned widely "I lied right to their faces and they didn't even suspect a thing" he continued laughing loudly and it was seriously giving me a headache.

3 days.....has Toman been looking for me?

I hope so.

I'm starting to feel weak.

I think.....I really need to get my head checked out.

Did Rindou and Ran.....really ask about me?

Honestly....I could hardly think right now.