{Chapter 29}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

****

~Y/N's POV~

I haven't been on many dates but I'm pretty sure that it's supposed to be a two person thing......not two people plus a lanky beanpole.

Rindou sent me a small frown as I got into the backseat of his car "Not that I'm complaining or anything but why is your brother here?"

I'm complaining.

"Well if you don't mind, I'll be tagging along" Ran said and I raised a brow "I do mind" I deadpanned and he shrugged "I was just trying to sound considerate but I couldn't careless if you minded or not"

I pressed my lips into a thin line and scoffed "Don't you have anything better to do?" I questioned and he smirked in the rear view mirror "Nope!"

Of course he doesn't.

I leaned my back against the seat and Rindou sent me a quick glance from the drivers seat "He wouldn't take no for an answer"

I rolled my eyes "I can tell"

Ran chuckled "Oh c'mon! I'm here to keep the peace" he said causing my ears to perk up "What's that supposed to mean?"

He suddenly turned around so that he was facing me "take my idiotic brother back, he misses you" he said and Rindou slapped him in the back of his head "Ran!"

I placed a finger against my lips "Shhh~ I'm making him work for it"

Ran chuckled lightly before turning back around "So what were you doing at that nightclub?" He asked as I began rubbing the back of my head "Wow.....straight to the point!" I continued "Does it matter? That happened like a while ago"

Not really but oh well.

"Who were those two guys that you were with? They looked familiar......Mhm are you cheating on my baby brother?" Ran questioned and I scoffed "Me and Rindou aren't together so that wouldn't be considered cheating"

I saw Rindou look back at me again but my focus was still on Ran "So you're saying that something did happen with one of those guys? Or maybe both?"

Rindou glared at Ran "Shut your mouth"

"I plead the fifth!"

I'm a bitch.

"Y/N!" Rindou quickly turned his focus towards me and I pointed in front of him "Pay attention to the road! Are you trying to get us killed?"

Rindou quickly averted his eyes towards the road without responding and Ran crossed his arms "There's no way that you didn't get dropped on your head as a baby" he mused while I tilted my head to the side "Actually! Throughout my life, I've been hit over the head on various occasions......remember when I got minor amnesia? Good times.....Good times"

"What fucking part of that was good?" Rindou questioned and I shrugged "I dunno"

Ran grunted "This date shall be interesting" he mused and I scoffed "This isn't a date"