{Chapter 6}

~Y/N's POV~

~Y/N's POV~

"Rin!" I patted my thigh as my cat stared up at me with big eyes.

He was adorable.

"Come on, up up" I said as I continued patting my thigh and he finally jumped up and sat on my lap.

"Have I told you that you're absolutely adorable?" I asked and he meowed quietly before jumping off of my leg and back onto the floor.

I looked down at my phone and saw that I had no new messages.

Bummer.

I picked up my phone and scrolled through my list of contacts.

That's when I realized.

I didn't have Rinny's phone number.

"I should probably ask him for that" I mumbled before putting my phone away once more.

I poured some food and water for Rin before leaving the house.

I stuffed my hands inside of my pockets and smiled as the cold air made me shiver.

I sent a quick text to Mitsuya to tell him that I was going to come over in 5 minutes.

I'm spontaneous like that.

I looked over and my eyes widened slightly "Isn't that....."

I saw the same cashier from before.

He was looking right at me.

Was he stalking me or something?

I scoffed and backed up a bit before turning around.

The last thing I saw was a man standing behind me with a baseball bat before he slammed it into my head.

~Rindou's POV~

"I'm bored" I mumbled as I leaned back and Ran gave me a short nod "Same here, ask your girlfriend to come over, she's entertaining" he said and I rolled my eyes "That idiot isn't my girlfriend"

"Yet" he snickered causing me to glare at him.

"Anyhow, I don't have her number"

"....."

"....."

"Well I suppose that we'll have to wait until she knocks our door down again or until you decide to kidnap her......again"