{Chapter 8}

~No One's POV~

~No One's POV~

"Shit...." Riku cursed as Peh fell to the ground.

Y/N's eyes widened slightly as she saw Peh laying there. He had stepped in front of her so that she wouldn't get hit again.

One more hit would've killed her.

"THATS ENOUGH!" A voice yelled out and everyone looked over to see the Haitani brothers and the other Toman members racing over.

"Ah ah it's not over till the fat lady sings" Riku mused and Y/N glared at him "I'd say she just hummed a few bars" Y/N muttered as she stared down at Peh.

(A/N- I hope some of y'all get that reference😔✋🏽Anyways back to the story)

"Y/N....are you alright?" Mitsuya questioned as he ran over and held Y/N's cheeks to examine her face.

"I'm fine, worry about Peh.....he got hit pretty hard" she said quietly as she pointed at the unconscious boy.

Y/N slowly closed her eyes as the pain from earlier seemed to return.

She didn't want to pass out.....not yet at least.

She still had to take care of this.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked around.

She couldn't hear anything.

She looked over and saw Mitsuya moving his mouth, it looked like he was yelling at her.

Everyone's voices hit her at once.

"MOVE Y/N"

Her eyes snapped towards Riku and she quickly ducked down before kicking him in the chest.

He glared at her and Y/N slammed her foot into his bloody thigh causing him to fall back.

"KILL HER!" He yelled as some of Tenjiku began moving towards her.

The others in Toman ran up to stand besides her with intimidating auras around them.

She was staring down at the ground.

Riku moved back and looked around the crowd.

"Y/N, Takemichi is going to take you somewhere safer" Mitsuya leaned down and whispered in her ear.