{Chapter 26}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

****

~Y/N's POV~

Rindou pulled into the restaurants parking lot and we quickly got out of the car.

"So is this like.....a business dinner or are you guys just going to enjoy each other's company?" I questioned and he raised a brow "I don't enjoy anybody's company except for Ran's"

I don't think he meant it in an offensive way towards ME but ouch.

He quickly glanced over at me "And you, I enjoy your company too"

Geez.....he's making it so hard for me to think of something funny to say.

It's not fair.

Do I have this effect on him too?

We walked inside of the restaurant and I immediately spotted the executives of the most dangerous criminal organization in Tokyo.

"Ah Rindou! And Y/N, you look as radiant as always" Ran said and I tilted my head to the side "Yuzuha forgot that one" I mumbled as Rindou slid into the booth before motioning for me to sit besides him so I did.

"Why'd you bring your wifey here?" Kakucho questioned and I slouched into the booth "We aren't together.....actually" I said and the corner of Rindou's lips tugged downwards but he ended up agreeing "We're friends"

I heard a familiar chuckle and I looked over to see Sanzu staring straight at me "Can I be your friend too? I'm sure it's quite pleasurable to be aquatinted with someone like you" he said with a sly grin and I shifted around in my seat "Well.....sure why not"

This guy is insane.

I remember my first time meeting him.

That was a nightmare.

~Flashback~

I was walking through Bonten's headquarters because I was on a very important mission.

A mission to find and annoy the absolute shit out of my boyfriend.

I even brought him a cute little bento box with yummy food inside because he didn't bring anything to eat for lunch.

I'm an amazing girlfriend.

The hallways were long and quite frankly.....I was terrified that someone was going to pop out and scare me at any second.

Which is exactly what happened.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" A voice questioned from behind me and I slowly turned to see a tall male with pink hair staring down at me, but I instantly recognized him when I noticed his scars.

He was in Toman.....right?

"H-" I was cut off by him wrapping his arm around my neck and placing me into a chokehold, I felt something cold and sharp being placed against my neck in mere seconds.