{Chapter 43}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

****

~Y/N's POV~

Last week was the best week of my life.

I had felt so content after speaking to my mother, it felt like a weight had been lifted off of my chest.

But now I was faced with reality yet again.

"I don't understand why I can't just wear this" I mused as I held up a revealing red dress and Rindou looked away "Ok fine.....wear it"

My eyes widened slightly "Really?" I questioned and he grunted "If someone flirts with you then that's on them" he said and I raised a brow "Whats on them?"

He motioned towards the bottom of his blazer before tapping on the handle of his revolver "Oh well that's nice to know!" Not really.

Me and Rindou were currently getting ready for a little party that Kokonoi is hosting for some sort of accomplishment that I couldn't really careless about since they're just a bunch of criminals to me.

But my boyfriend is apart of those losers so I suppose that I have to tag along as well.

"Bummer....."

"What?"

"Nothing!"

I held up the dress once again "Ok so this is a yes, right? Or maybe I should wear the blue one" I mumbled and he shook his head "No, my suit is red" he said as he fixed his tie and I smiled "Aw so you want to match with your dear ol' girlfriend?"

"Shut up"

I smiled "Imagine you tell me to shut up one day and I actually stop talking for good, how would you feel then?" I questioned and he raised a brow "Happy, it would be the best day of my life"

My eyes widened slightly "Huh! You're lying" I accused and he hummed "Yes I am"

He patted me on the head "We should start heading there soon" he said and I rolled my eyes "Ok but only because you admitted that you were lying" I stated and he sighed "Yeah I know"

I quickly stepped into the bathroom and began removing my clothing before slipping the red dress on.

I fixed up my hair a bit and stared at myself in the mirror "Wow.....Rindou is definitely going to have to use that revolver" I whispered as I sent myself a wink in the mirror before leaving the bathroom.

"How do I look?" I questioned as I grabbed my heels from besides the bed and Rindou stared at me "You look.....good as always"

I stared at him in awe "Well aren't you just a charmer?" I mused and he sighed "Just hurry up" he mumbled as he began putting his shoes on so I did the same.

I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder "I hope that it was cool that I invited Yuzuha.....but you're going to be mingling with a whole bunch of people that I don't particularly like so it's only fair" I pointed out and he shrugged "I don't care"