{Chapter 25}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

****

~Y/N's POV~

My eyes snapped open in an instant and I quickly shot up when I realized where I was.

When did I fall asleep?

"You're finally awake" Rindou's voice rang out and I slowly turned my head to see him sitting on the opposite side of the couch "Rindou.....when did I fall asleep?" I questioned and he chuckled "During the movie"

I quickly pulled my phone out and checked the time.

It's past 5:30.

You've got to be kidding me.

I also had a few text messages from Yuzuha so I quickly replied to her.

I didn't want her thinking that I was dead or something.

I put my phone back into my pocket and stood up while stretching out my limbs "I'm going to head home now.....so I'll see you around-" I was cut off by Rindou standing up "Wait.....are you busy tonight?"

I tilted my head to the side "Uh not particularly"

Unless you count binge eating and watching Netflix until the sun rises as "busy".

"Then have dinner with me and the other executives of Bonten" he said and I immediately cringed "I'll pass" I said and his shoulders dropped "Why?"

That sounds extremely illegal.

Literally.....they're more illegal than driving over the speed limit in a school zone.

I'd probably get more jail time for being seen with them rather than killing someone.

"Uh I don't want to get arrested for being seen with you guys! I have a really good track record"

Surprisingly.

He sighed "I promise that you won't get.....arrested" he said and I crossed my arms "You don't sound so sure about yourself" I stated and he rolled his eyes "You'll be fine, just come with me" he said and I hummed "Why do you want me to come so badly?"

He's probably going to get me arrested.

"Because I have to make up for lost time......a lot of lost time"

He's actually trying.

I sighed "Fine I'll go but I have to go home and change so....." I drifted off and he chuckled "Ok I'll drive you there and then we can head over to the restaurant" he said and I gave a short nod "Ok"

Rin jumped onto the couch and I quickly pulled him into my lap "It's good to see you again....." I whispered as Rin purred "It's really good to see you too"

I slowly turned my head to see Rindou smiling at me "I know you're talking to the cat but still" he said and I laughed ".....Yeah well.....I guess I was talking to you too"