{Chapter 9}

~Y/N's POV~

~Y/N's POV~

It had been a week since the whole weird kidnapping incident and Riku had been arrested for kidnapping and physically assaulting three minors, apparently he was 18, he was literally an idiot.

It worked out for me so oh well.

I hadn't seen Rindou since then.....but that may have been my fault.

~Flashbacks~

I was walking home from school like normal and suddenly I got the feeling that I was being watched.

This shit happens way too often.

If I was on a reality TV show then it would be so badass.

Anyways I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw the uniform that they were wearing.

Tenjiku.

Well obviously I'm not on everybody's good side so I wasn't really sure about what they wanted.

I stopped walking "Tell me what you want before I beat the hell out of you, I've already had a bad day"

That was actually a lie, my day was amazing.

"Woah Woah! I'm just the messenger" He said as he put his hands up and walked over to me "Also you were pretty awesome during that fight with Riku, you really took him down!" He said and I glared at him "Did you know about everything?" I questioned and he quickly shook his head "N-No! I swear, I know how close you and the Haitani brothers are so I'd never!" He said and I tilted my head to the side.

We're close?

My face began heating up slightly "I mean....are we actually close or am I just near them heh.....no seriously please answer the question"

He cleared his throat "anyways, one of the brothers wants you to come-"

I was already halfway down the block by the time he finished his sentence.

I ducked into an alleyway and continued my walk home.

I placed my hands over my face and groaned "Geez.....why did Ran have to make such a stupid comment back at the hospital"

I pushed my door open and walked inside with a loud sigh.

~