{Chapter 42}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

****

~Y/N's POV~

I stood in front of my old home and took a deep breathe before glancing over at the car that Rindou was currently waiting inside of.

He rolled down the window and gave me a thumbs up causing me to smile a bit before turning back to the front door.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I patiently waited after knocking on the door and I began to hear the sound of footsteps coming up to the door, an anxious feeling had overtaken me and my mind began to race with a thousand thoughts.

'Holy shit.....what if she moved?!'

Or she could have guests over.

She could be dead.....!

"That would suck....." I whispered as I heard the sound of the footsteps stopping "I'm not interested in buying anything!" A familiar voice called out and my eyes widened slightly at the sound of my mothers voice.

It hadn't changed a bit.

"I'm not here to sell anything" I called out and I heard the sound of the door unlocking "Then why are y-" My mother cut herself off when she saw me standing on her porch "Y/N....."

I smiled "Hi mom....."

Her shock immediately vanished after I spoke up "What are you doing here?" she questioned as she glanced behind me before holding eye contact with me "I'm here to speak with you.....if that's alright"

"Actually i'm-"

I cut her off while pushing past her "It's fine, I'll just come in anyways" I said and she hummed "You've still got that charming personality that your teachers hated so much"

She closed the door and turned to me "So what do you want?" she questioned and I frowned a bit "Is that seriously how you're going to greet me after over 5 years of not seeing me?" I questioned and she sighed "We didn't see much of each other before that anyways"

I shrugged "I moved out at 16....in case you didn't know" I stated and she raised a brow "Oh? Did you get pregnant?" She questioned and my shoulders slumped "No....."

My mother sighed "What are you actually here for Y/N? Are you looking for money or a place to stay? Because I really can't help you-" I cut her off "NO! I just want you to listen to me for once in your fucking life! God please.....just fucking listen to me"

Her eyes widened slightly and she remained silent.

"You completely neglected me while I was growing up.....and I get that you missed dad and I was just a poor reminder that he was gone but I was just a kid.....! I didn't need to endure BOTH of my parents absence" I continued "It wasn't fair....."

"Ever since I was able to think for myself....all the way up until I was 14 years old, I just wanted you to notice me the same way that other kids get recognized by their parents" I continued "But I didn't get that so I stopped trying and once I stopped trying.....It seemed like I just saw glimpses of you every other week"