{Fin: Epilogue}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

This is the last chapter BUT you guys can look forward to reading my new Manjiro Sano(Bonten & Yandere) Fanfic as soon as it's released<3

Also thank you for 100k reads on this fanfic!!

****

~Takemichi Hanagaki's POV~

I slowly looked around and gasped when I noticed that I was standing besides a few familiar faces.

"Takemichi? You look pale.....did you see a ghost or something?" Chifuyu questioned with amusement laced in his tone and Takemichi glanced over at his partner in crime "Chifuyu....." But where's Y/N?

"He's probably just nervous about marrying Hinata! It's completely understandable" Mitsuya's voice rang out and I slowly turned around to see him walking up to me with a dark purple suit on "Mitsuya....."

"Is he seriously just going to mumble everyone's name under his breath? He'd better not do that when he's saying his vows" Inui said bluntly and my eyes widened slightly "You guys......"

'I already knew that I was going to marry Hinata but this is all surreal.....and I still don't know if Y/N is alive or not!' I thought as I went up to the curtains and peeked through but I didn't spot the H/C haired girl or Rindou and surely I would've spotted him if he were here.

Draken told me that Mikey was working overseas so it's understandable as to why he couldn't make it.

"Are you looking for someone in particular?" A new voice questioned from behind me and I turned to see Draken standing behind me "H-huh?" I questioned before slowly nodding "Yeah, I'm looking for-"

I was cut off by the sound of soft music playing "That's your cue, partner!" Chifuyu said as he pushed me out of the backroom and I nervously walked up to the alter.

My eyes drifted across the crowd but there was still no sign of her......c'mon Y/N.

I stood in front of the priest and patiently waited as the bridesmaids had begun walking up with their significant others/friends.

As well as Chifuyu.....my best man.

The music suddenly stopped causing my eyes to widen slightly "Uh is this supposed to happen at a wedding?" Chifuyu questioned quietly and I shrugged "No clue.....I've never been to one" I mumbled as we began hearing loud chatter from the back.

"YOU IDIOT!" A feminine voice exclaimed from the back and I almost recognized it but.....I wasn't that familiar. Or maybe I was?

The music resumed and Yuzuha walked out with a dress that stood out a bit more than the rest, she must've been chosen as Hinata's maid of honor!

She was walking out with Hakkai......it was definitely her voice that I had heard in the back.

'She did not sound pleased at all'

Yuzuha and Hakkai parted ways once they made it up to us "Are there any more pairings?" I questioned quietly and Chifuyu raised a brow "Of course there are, who did you think Yuzuha was yelling at? I swear that girl is always causing problems.....but I guess that some things never change"