{Chapter 40}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

****

~Y/N's POV~

'Remember how I said that me and Yuzuha were fucking awesome? Well I stand by that fact'

Because no matter where I am or who I'm with.....I'm literally just envisioning that they're Yuzuha, besides Rindou.....that would be strange. "AND I DON'T SEE NOBODY ELSE!" I screamed out and Yuzuha smiled before continuing "I SEE MYSELF!"

Yuzuha rolled down the windows of her car and continued to blast the music. We both looked at each other while grinning "I'M LOOKIN AT THE-.....MIRROR ON THE WALL"

"HERE WE ARE AGAIN!"

'I'm surprised that we haven't lost our voice during any of the times that we've done this'

And we have done this a lot.

"THROUGH MY RISE AND FALL!"

Me and Yuzuha intertwined our fingers while raising them up "YOU'VE BEEN MY ONLY FRIEND!" We both began laughing as Yuzuha made another turn "Ugh I've been so lonely ever since you've moved out, Y/N" Yuzuha said as she reached over and pinched me in my cheek "Ouch....."

"I knew that you secretly adored my company!" I grinned and she rolled her eyes "Don't get cocky" she muttered causing me to laugh "I'm just kidding~ but seriously.....you should find yourself a husband!"

Yuzuha's face began turning a light shade of red "Never say something so idiotic to me again!" she scowled and I put my hands up in defense "I'm just saying.....I know a couple of bitchless guys if you're interest-"

She cut me off "If you name a single one of your boyfriends little gang buddies then i'm going to toss you out of the car while I'M STILL DRIVING"

I slouched down in my seat "Mhm then as a matter of fact.....I don't know any bitchless guys" I mumbled and she sighed "You're ridiculous"

"So I've heard!" I continued "From you.....and Rindou.....and Ran.....and Kokonoi.....and-" she cut me off "I get it! A lot of people know you're out of your damn mind"

'Well she didn't have to put it that way'

I turned my head and looked at Kami sitting quietly in the backseat "You doing alright back there?"

I totally forgot about him a second.

'Alas....Rindou still won't let me leave the house without Kami accompanying me'

"Just leave him alone! It's bad enough that he had to join us again....." she drifted off before glancing at him through the rear view mirror "No offense to you or anything, i'm more ticked off at her insufferable boyfriend"

Kami put his hands up in defense "No I totally understand!" he said quickly and I sighed "Rindou said that they'll catch the guys in the next couple of days so all we have to do is wait" I said calmly and Yuzuha raised a brow "Since when are you the voice of reason? or so calm and collected? where the hell is my idiotic bestfriend?"