{Chapter 38}

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, also make sure to leave a follow<33

****

~Y/N's POV~

I stared at Rindou blankly as he explained his new "plan of action".

And let me tell you......I was not amused.

"No" I deadpanned once he was finished and he rolled his eyes "You need a bodyguard" he said and I scoffed "No! You want me to have a bodyguard!"

Rindou is basically saying that i'm a child that can't take care of themselves so now he's getting me a babysitter.

He gripped his temples "I still have to go to work and YOU always get into trouble" he continued "Besides, I think that you'll enjoy your bodyguard"

I highly doubt that.

'If it's Ran.....I swear to God......'

I raised a brow "Oh yeah? And who is it?"

"Y/N! How are you?"

My eyes widened slightly as I turned to see a familiar man walking up to us "Oh shit.....KAMI?!"

~Flashback~

"My names Kami" He said and I smiled "I'm Y/N!"

I wanted to literally die.

He rubbed the back of his head "I know.....I said your name a couple of seconds a-"

"I know! Don't remind me, I'm just an idiot" I muttered and he laughed "I was trying to tell you that one of the brothers wanted to see you yesterday but he's busy with other matters today, did you want to see a movie with me?"

Was......he paying?

"Sure!"

I had no more money after buying all of those groceries so I hope he's treating.

I also hope he doesn't plan on kidnapping me.

"If you even try and kidnap me then I will end you" I said as I placed my finger near my neck and slowly swiped it across.

"I know, I know!"

~End of flashback~

My eyes remained wide "Holy shit! I haven't seen you in years.....I'm surprised that you're still stuck in a gang" I said while pointing towards the male and he awkwardly rubbed the back of his head "Yeah well.....I suppose that I got roped in" he continued "And the Haitani's are in Bonten so I couldn't pass up an opportunity to work with them"

'Well that's odd......they aren't all that'

I hummed "I don't know why......they both suck"

Rindou sweatdropped "Anyways.....he's going to be your bodyguard until we take care of the problem regarding those idiotic parasites that are targeting us" he explained and I grinned "So it's basically like having a long sleepover!"