Chapter 2

(Picture: Olivia (ignore the eyes tho))

Also cause I suck at descibing things:

(Shoulder thing: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=73088240 )

(Crown: https://img0.etsystatic.com/041/0/6129277/il_340x270.511538264_8c3f.jpg )

(Throneroom:http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/castlevania/images/9/91/Judgment-Throne_Room.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130314054957)

"I'm sorry" Olivia mumbles once again as she steps back into the room half an hour later. Elizabeth and Joey chuckle and my mother huffs before Olivia suddenly stiffens, her eyes become icy, clear of any previous emotion and her face becomes emotionless and cold.

"Queen Olivia?" a buff Vampire around 6'1" steps inside cautiously and drops on one knee in front of her, bowing his head. He's dressed in black jeans and a black Jacket and shirt and glances at me with fierce Violet eyes before looking down again.

"To what do I owe this pleasure Lucas?" Olivia's tone is as firm and cold as her stare

"Elise" he pauses running his hand through his brown hair "has requested to meet with you, she is waiting in the throne room"

"This is about her brother correct?" Olivia motions for us to follow her as she steps outside with Lucas walking besides her. We pass several humans all dressed in like Joey though some are wearing only skimpy underwear. We pass several Vampires as well, both male and female, all dressed in black like Lucas. Both Vampires and humans bow as Olivia walks past though the humans dare not look at her directly in fear of disrespecting the dangerous and powerful Queen.  

"Of course" Lucas finally replies as we step into a large room. The room is dark, the only light coming from several candles that are lit and spread around the room. The walls are white and covered in gold designs and a long red and gold carpet leads to a golden throne decorated with a large golden skull. Stairs lead up to the throne as well as up the side though those stairs lead nowhere. A large portrait of a man I assume is Olivia's father hangs above the large throne. The Vampires lined up on the sides of the room straighten their posture as Olivia enter and sits on her throne motioning me and my mother to stand on either side of her. Elizabeth stands next to me and Joey joins my mother while Lucas joins the Vampires on the side and several women walk in carrying a black crown, a clean shirt, small towels and a shoulder thing. The shirt is blue with black lines going up and to the side and crossing over each other with two pockets one both sides of Olivia's chest, the crown has a thick spike pointing up with several other spikes on both sides and two red rubies embedded into the largest middle spike while the shoulder thing is covered in black feathers with gold chains and necklaces around it. Two women place the crown and shoulder thing on Olivia after a woman changed her shirt, the entire time two others clean her still slightly bloody hands and rush out of the room as soon as they are all finished. The split second they leave another door opens and a young girl steps through. She looks around fifteen and around my height and she's wearing jeans and a black shirt, her hair is gray and her eyes are bright silver. The girl stops bellow the steps leading to Olivia and bows down on one leg. Even for a vampire the girl looks small and fragile at such a young age.

"Vanessa" The girl stands up looking directly at the queen

"I heard you killed Nick" she doesn't sound sad, just curious

"I did" Olivia remains calm and emotionless giving only short answers

"Why?" Vanessa tilts her head to the side questioningly and tension fills the room as she glares at Olivia almost as if silently challenging the Queen